Silk Road

Senators Target Website That Sells Narcotics

http://www.npr.org/2011/06/05/136971766/senators-target-website-that-sells-narcotics

You guys still curious about this shit?

I know you're not directing this to me in particular, but it seems like you think the people interested in it want to make use of the services that can be found there and become involved in the culture...that's not the case...I just want to learn more about it, I have a fascination with all things lurid.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 121
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know you're not directing this to me in particular, but it seems like you think the people interested in it want to make use of the services that can be found there and become involved in the culture...that's not the case...I just want to learn more about it, I have a fascination with all things lurid.

Not really you. Just those curious about SR.

There are plenty more. Google "MoM". I'd stay away from

getting stuff in the mail, though. Trafficking isn't a light

sentence.

Everything was down that was related to fucked up shit. I have two pics:

Drugs, kewl: ouzkme.png

And then after I was lurking for a while, I went into Google to type some shit up and it gave me this:

2zfpoav.png

Then I dipped. To be honest, the DW is boring as shit unless you're a pedophile and into fucking corpses.

Son, I am disappoint.

you guys really thought it looked like

minorityreport.jpg

but got

geocities.gif

fuck all that dumb drug shit... you can get San-J-Thai-Peanut-Sauce-2.jpg in bulk for like 10 bucks.

...ersula .............i am disappoint y u no have metadata in u pictas!!

It really is boring, but then again I didn't click every single thing. And all of that was just the "surface" of the DW. I guess to find some crazy, serious, omfg tybg, type shit you would have to dig really deep. I'm too lazy and things bore me quickly, so I will pass.

whats up with hidden wiki?

what does it divulge?

whats so secretive about it?

Nothing really that "secretive." My view on the hidden wiki is shit that would get flagged immediately if it were on the open web. I totally just stumbled upon CP while clicking a link that said "DAT ASS" under a general discussion board because I thought it would be filled with hot women with fat asses, nope.

Stop talking about the damned Silk Road. The deep web is not a place anyone here needs to be on. Too risky. Go buy your weed from locals. Stay away from the USPS. If any of you don't want to heed this warning, it's on you. When you get your door kicked in, maybe you'll remember that I warned you.

this. casek told you all with the anon shit. listen to casek he only has your best intentions and if you cant find the drug locally, you probably shouldnt be doing it.

/druggiesknowwheretogetdrugs

• Like 1