Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
T.T Boy

Canadian Cleans

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Re: OH canada!

 

Originally posted by Von schnabel

Im surpriced that any of you canadians havent posted these!

 

QUOTE] Who is that?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by YG Blood

gess you guys aint ninjas

 

 

you ever see my shit on the net? you ever see pictures of spots we do on the net?

 

i'll ninja kick your face if your lip gets out of hand.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by pedro pete

you ever see my shit on the net? you ever see pictures of spots we do on the net?

 

i'll ninja kick your face if your lip gets out of hand.

 

settle down tuff guy!

 

I wasn't talking about spots or you posting your own shit all though the thread is full of Bens shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by YG Blood

settle down tuff guy!

 

I wasn't talking about spots or you posting your own shit all though the thread is full of Bens shit.

not any more.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

you vancouver guys have a knack for turning threads into west coast useless chitchat, bickering, inside jokes, and shit talking. on multiple forums too...

 

 

go paint.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigpoppa.k

you vancouver guys have a knack for turning threads into west coast useless chitchat, bickering, inside jokes, and shit talking. on multiple forums too...

 

 

go paint.

 

Were like a bunch of little school girls.:o if your refering to VO forum,that shit beyond out of hand for bull shit.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by ese

*bump* cause I hear things about montreal.

just a bunch a toys making a mess.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by WRECKONIZE

those skytrain flicks are fucking sick! i have never once seen a tag let alone a fucking piece on those trains

yeah, photo shop can work wunders!!!

 

:D :king: :D :king: :D :king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Originally posted by bigguy

yeah, photo shop can work wunders!!!

 

:D :king: :D :king: :D :king:

 

:lol:

 

 

I swear you must have a alarm on this thread....your never on 120z but as soon as this thread gets bumbed your all over it like me on a grade12 girl!:king:

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

Sign in to follow this  

×
×
  • Create New...