Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Recommended Posts

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
Bloomberg News Service, 25 March

 

A terrible diet and room with no ventilation are being blamed for the death

of a man killed by his own gas. There were no marks found on his body, but

an autopsy revealed the presence of large amounts of methane dissolved in

his blood.

 

His diet had consisted primarily of beans and cabbage, just the right

combination of foods to produce a severe gas attack. It appears that the

man died in his sleep from breathing the poisonous cloud that was hanging

over his bed.

 

Had his windows been open, the flatulence wouldn't have been fatal, but the

man was shut up in a nearly airtight bedroom. He was an obese man with an

unlimited capacity for creating the deadly gas. Three rescuers became sick

and one was hospitalized.

 

 

 

I remember hearing this exact same story on Howard Stern back in 1997 or so.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

×
×
  • Create New...