Probably should just say fuck it

ink face

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

..........if channel zero was invite only. fuck about a rest. in other news.

yumadtho.jpeg(because i'd rather not upset you more with played out memes from yesteryear)

I'd like to say that my humor is often lost, but I think it's just that I'm really not that funny. I used to be funny, but that was before the world sucked all of my emotions out of me, happiness, good times and laughter included.

this. i try so hard to make you people laugh, but to no avail.. it seems like my humor flys right over your heads...i gets no love from the oontz :o

maybe i should quit trying to be funny and keep it rail and make long drawn out rants involving my opinion, but no one probably read those anyways.

i really only come here for the brickslayers nowadays.

motherfuckers act like typing like a 12 year old in the 90's and being scared to not be the sarcastic dick for fear of "negs" on a bullshit forum means you got clout, on 12oz. fuck off.

motherfuckers act like typing like a 12 year old in the 90's and being scared to not be the sarcastic dick for fear of "negs" on a bullshit forum means you got clout, on 12oz. fuck off.

This is fucking mind boggling shit right here Inkface
  • Like 1

well in hind sight maybe i'm the one that changed, maybe the forum was always the same stupid shit

over and over. shit's just really boring these days, was kind of more what i was getting at. and yeah, no

one cares i get it. drunk thread may have been a bad idea, but i maintain position.

No one cares.

And I don't mean "what you say has no value", but you'd think more people would put more effort into something collaborative like 12 oz since they make such a big deal about being associated with it.

I'm still trying to figure that one out.

first off; let the flaming begin...

ive been off 12oz since january due to how gay it got

take me back to 2001 por favor

i will take you in the anus, but (haha) further then that i won'n take that (the super hetero band of robin williams)