Rhode Island-feel free to add more i know i will

imported_MoeLarryCurly

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 66
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Re: ...

Originally posted by mr. toad

it might be the in famous radio and hipnos????

i'm interested as to the meaning of this comment. do you have a problem?

Its Nice to see RI on the rebound, whats up with those lead pieces they look like geso, giant mutations. I liked his older stuff better, when he use to paint with Vase and Wiz. Does anyone have flicks of that wall from Newport with Vase and Lead, the lead piece had a bomb in the middle of it, off the hook kid. Or that lead piece in Kenmore with the face, that shit was ill. Thats the stuff that got me into graff. Also post some Prey, stems, rayes and Wrath flicks if anyone has any, for a stroll down memory lane. Mad props to Drae, Tern, Rest, Seaz and the rest of you who had stuff posted on here, stay up.

Originally posted by Passenger57

that lead piece in Kenmore with the face, that shit was ill.

Just for the record, SEAZ did the character in the LEAD piece at Kenmore.....but yeah, that was a tight piece.

http://freephoto-i.net/users/drawonstuff/rathsimple.jpg'>

http://freephoto-i.net/users/drawonstuff/emyt.jpg'>

I'll get more up here soon.

Originally posted by GoBiloe

I HEARD THAT THERE'S A NICE NEW KONG PIECE NEAR THAT TONEK/CAYPER SHIT.. ALONG WITH A FEW PIECES FROM OUT OF TOWNERS... YOU SHOULD SEE IF THE RUMOR'S TRUE AND POST THAT UP.

i heard that shit too, kong and radio with the foreigners...

Guest Jack Daniels

I just moved to the bean to go to school at the Museum. Someone mentioned to

me something about RISD having legal old underground train tunnels. Does anyone know

the deal with that ? and if anyone has flix of it, I'd like 2 see them.......:confused:

Guest 1honkeymofo

unless i am mistaken, the risd tunnels have been seealed. the side ner risd and brown has been turned into a parking lot, which i have been threatened is wathed pretty closely and sees no more action. its weird. shit like that old vas"code of the street" and some other ill old shit is forever sealed behinh a welded dooor. the other side is just shittyand flooded. i guess one could go through, but u would have to turn back once u hit the welded door, so... no the rumor is false, there is the tunnel, but its defunt. sorry

Originally posted by Jack Daniels

I just moved to the bean to go to school at the Museum. Someone mentioned to

me something about RISD having legal old underground train tunnels. Does anyone know

the deal with that ? and if anyone has flix of it, I'd like 2 see them.......:confused:

yeah, theyre sealed up......much RI history will be preserved for a loooong time in there. that shit was so dope in its hey-day. they werent so much legal, as just out of the way and sight of the city...Ive had to run from cops through that damn tunnel on more than a few occasions.

Guest defyone

do u have and handstyles, or street tags from out there? because me and wes rocked Westminster street, i wanna know if that shit is still rocking

Archived