/nocasek

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
like i said, they did it most likely to keep dumbasses from trying to put up illegal shit, i.e. fights and graffiti etc. use an old phone number or a trackfone and stop bitching.. youtube is ran by google now, and there is nothing you can do to stop that, i know it sucks, but thats how shit is... you shouldn't be putting up illegal activities on youtube anyways, thats fucking dumb. so LIKE I SAID, if you arent putting up videos of you taking a bat to someones head or smoking crack or hitting trains, YOUR FINE. don't want to give your info up? then don't. that isn't a hard concept to grasp.

try vimeo sucker. mght have better luck there.

Slow your roll John McIntire.

I don't put up shit on youtube.

I watch videos that other people put up, and sometimes you have to log in to see them.

And sometimes somebody says something incredibly stupid and I feel like commenting.

I just don't see why the internet needs my personal fucking phone number in order to do this.

What if 12oz all of a sudden decided to pull a stunt like this? You'd be pissed too.

I watch videos that other people put up, and sometimes you have to log in to see them.

And sometimes somebody says something incredibly stupid and I feel like commenting.

I just don't see why the internet needs my personal fucking phone number in order to do this.

What if 12oz all of a sudden decided to pull a stunt like this? You'd be pissed too.

gmail account login will work homeboy.

How would they know if I was going to troll in the first place?

They asked for my number just to sign up.

Learn to read.

Gmail account, foolio. You don't have to put a number in. Decyferon told you that.

We're getting to page 3 and still no death threats. Do you really want to let ink face down?

then whats the problem? like i said, trackfones are 10 bucks no bullshit. they're basically throwaways.. get one of those, or a google number like was already said. i had to do it.. i didn't WANT to do it, but fuck it. i wouldn't let me into my account if i didnt. if you are worried about the government monitoring you your already fucked. if you've ever had a myspace or a facebook account, they know whats up.. google already knows everything you look up, and catalogs that shit. they know where you are, within a foot when you are on the internet. thats how well they can pin point you. so your fucked regardless.. the only way to stop them from spying on you is to completely fall off the grid and go underground like some crazy bum, living in the sewers or some shit. this was bound to happen once internet got its hooks in us.