/nocasek

12packprophet

Why the fuck do you have to give your fucking cell phone number to sign up to Youtube now?

I usually only sign up to leave comments, then don't leave comments for long enough that I forget my fucking password then have to make a new one all over again just to leave a fucking comment.

Then just now they asked me for my fucking phone number in order to sign up.

Like I'm going to give them Google jew bastards my fucking phone number so that they can backtrace my consequences...

FUCKOUTAHERE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

its whatever fool..i used my someone elses phone anyways.. but as long as you don't have no illegal shit goin on with your channel (I.E. you got graff shit up or fights etc.) you're straight fool..its not like google doesnt already know whats goin down with your computer anyways.. they got everything you search on there cataloged and shit.

try vimeo or something. you might have better luck there, i wouldn't know because i dont get on it very much tbh.

its whatever fool..i used my someone elses phone anyways.. but as long as you don't have no illegal shit goin on with your channel (I.E. you got graff shit up or fights etc.) you're straight fool..its not like google doesnt already know whats goin down with your computer anyways.. they got everything you search on there cataloged and shit.

try vimeo or something. you might have better luck there, i wouldn't know because i dont get on it very much tbh.

Like I'm gonna hit someone up at 3 something in the morning and be like "yo...

I need you to sit by your phone and relay me whatever code youtube texts you"...

FUCKOUTAHERE!!!!

And then what, they're gonna backtrace the concequences of my homie?

Or my wife whom I live in the same house as?

Bottom line is why the fuck would they even be asking this information in the first place

if they weren't working directly with the NSA to farm everybody's most personal info?

FUCKOUTAHEREWITHTHATSHIT!!!!!!!!!!!

Facebook was asking for my mobile number for increased security etc but there was an option to skip it so I did.

Anytime I have to give something like that a mobile number I just use an old unregistered pay as you go number I used about 8 years ago that I dont have anymore.

personally i don't post comments but it is just for the access to adult contents, on other websites you just need to confirm your age, don't even need to register

^This too. WTF now I can't watch youtube fights without giving the government my phone number?

FUCKOUTAHERE!!!

And what is this google voice number thing you's speak of?

Like I'm gonna hit someone up at 3 something in the morning and be like "yo...

I need you to sit by your phone and relay me whatever code youtube texts you"...

FUCKOUTAHERE!!!!

And then what, they're gonna backtrace the concequences of my homie?

Or my wife whom I live in the same house as?

Bottom line is why the fuck would they even be asking this information in the first place

if they weren't working directly with the NSA to farm everybody's most personal info?

like i said, they did it most likely to keep dumbasses from trying to put up illegal shit, i.e. fights and graffiti etc. use an old phone number or a trackfone and stop bitching.. youtube is ran by google now, and there is nothing you can do to stop that, i know it sucks, but thats how shit is... you shouldn't be putting up illegal activities on youtube anyways, thats fucking dumb. so LIKE I SAID, if you arent putting up videos of you taking a bat to someones head or smoking crack or hitting trains, YOUR FINE. don't want to give your info up? then don't. that isn't a hard concept to grasp.

try vimeo sucker. mght have better luck there.

LOL at people getting butthurt about an off hand comment that was said in jest.

All the "niggers" this and "white people" that getting thrown around on this site, as soon as somebody mentions the Jews all of a sudden butts are hurt.

Some of you's need to grow a thicker skin.