RIP PISTOE OUTLAW FROM AUTHORITY

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 80
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sad to know people like Som and Pist were REAL GRAFFITI WRITERS and are no longer here with us

But all the toys,fakes,trend followers,6 month writers live on and tag on paper til theyre dead

Som and Pist were the definition of a REAL GRAFFITI WRITER and even after death,they still have more spots running than most these little kids claiming to be KINGS

REST IN POWER KING SOM AND KING PISTOE

• 2 weeks later...

WE APPRECIATE ALL YOU PEEPS THAT SEND THE RESPECT OUR FALLEN ANGEL EARNED THROUGH HIS CAREER.HE WAS ALWAYS DOWN,AND TRULY LIVED THA LIFE OF A REAL GRAFFHEAD.HE LOVED PAINTING AND RACKEN,MY BOY COULD STUFF NE THANG!!HE SAVED MYASS ONETIME I FELL OFF A BILLBOARD ONTHAWAY DOWN IM YELLIN ''YOU BETTER KATCH ME!''HE BROKE MY FALL, I LANDED HARD AS HELL ON HIM.ALL THA BRAWLS WE GOT INTO I ALWAYS KNEW HE WAS RITE THERE, HEART OF A LION NEVER BACKED DOWN HE WAS A KNOCKOUT ARTIST!! PEEPS GOT2 UNDERSTAND THAT WE GOT FUCT , A'' GRAND JURY INDITEMENT'' SLAPPED ON US AND KEPT ON PAINTING 4 OR5 SPOTS A NIGHT.RACK ALLDAY PAINT ALLNITE!! HE SAID ''WERE ON A MISSION FROM GOD''AND WE TRULY WERE. WE WOULD GET ARRESTED DID OUR 2 3 WEEKS IN JAIL AND ITWAS MANDITORY 2PAINT THAT NITE!!! SO REREMBER PISTOES LEGACY.HE HAD A GREAT LIFE, AND LIVED IT 2 THE FULLEST.DAMN WE HAD FUN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!GOOD TIMES,I KNOW MY BROTHER IS ABOVE THE CLOUDS W OUR OTHER FAM THAT HAS PASSED.ILL SAY IT AGAIN '' DAMN WE HAD SOMUTCH FUN!''

• Like 3

• 9 months later...
  • 1 month later...