Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So my lawyer sent an investigator to ask questions about the accident nd have my mom sign a few papers(im 17)

After everthing was said and done it looks like I will have about 50-180k depending on the level of his insurance. Th truck wasnt even his it was his work truck so i wont be getting money from his pockets.

So my lawyer sent an investigator to ask questions about the accident nd have my mom sign a few papers(im 17)

After everthing was said and done it looks like I will have about 50-180k depending on the level of his insurance. Th truck wasnt even his it was his work truck so i wont be getting money from his pockets.

Just remember that family and friends get awfully close when you get some extra cash...

remember all those fun time we had on XBL, yea mannn those were the days right? GIMME SOME FUCKING MONEY

. Settlement will take around 8-10 months so ill be 18 when I get the money.

I already have a plan im gonna put a majoroty of it away invest in nice used car, hook it up a little get a smmll apartment and go to college like i was planning

• Like 1

I already have a plan im gonna put a majoroty of it away invest in nice used car, hook it up a little get a smmll apartment and go to college like i was planning

thats what they all say....

awesome man - this may all work in your favor. my brother had this exact same thing happen and the $ came in handy - right around your age to. he's running marathons and shit now - you can bounce back when you're that young. btw, i'm shocked you're only 17.

Let me move in with you, ive been meaning to go back to college.

Make sure to tell them you had the 5's or 7.5's before and they don't do anything. 10's and up.

My little cousin was getting into his car and saw a car swerv and start coming at him. Did some type of superman jump out of the way and barely got hurt. They settled for 40k.. Im considering walking out into traffic ..

I got tboned by a drunk driver going 50, ridiculously fucked up accident. I had neck and back soft tissue dmg, saw a chiro weekly for 8 months. My passenger had a broken arm, face, neck. 100 percent their fault, and insurance just made an offer of 7000. I told them to go fuck themselves. Im not sure how people get these huge settlements. Insurance companies should be burned to the ground.

YOURE LIKE.... TOTALLY AN OVERCOMER BRO... LIKE BEATING THE ODDS AND WALKING AGAIN LIKE THEY SAID YOU COULDNT!!

half+body+man.jpg

Poor guy looks like a Star Wars character.

I wonder if he has to unscrew that bottom piece twice a day to empty his bowels.

• Like 1

i'd decide on a percentage, like 25% that you just save and do not touch

that money will really come in incredibly handy one day

i didn't get nearly that much but it was enough to put a down payment on a house.

now that the housing market isn't so great i don't feel too bad either, wasn't exactly hard-earned money.

it took me 3 fucking years though- that's what happens when an uninsured junkie nearly kills you and his 2 passengers, and has no insurance. you got a lil lucky there.

and sure spend some (not much) frivolously.. why not?

Yes im going to spend a portion on a nice RWD car(see cars thread, duty free)

But the rest is most def getting put away

thts if i get something

You're fucking 17.

Your first car is going to get beat to shit.

You won't mean to beat it to shit, but you will anyways.

Please beat the shit out of a beater.

The money you save may very well be your own.

• Like 1

i see your clitoris and vulva, and the fact you're talking about getting a rear wheel drive means that loot will be gone almost instantly, possibly two months.

I had a friend who won 120k from the lottery, dude got a nice whip, we all did alot of coke that summer and by that fall he totaled the whip and was broke again.

Not saying there's anything wrong with that, just saying, if you party can we hang out this summer?