Car accident

Silba

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 94
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That sucks, good to hear you're alive and kicking it. (not literally "kicking" anything with a broken femur but you know what I mean)

Hopefully the insurance company doesn't try to screw you over and say you pulled over on the wrong side of the road giving you fault and endangering other people's lives and causing an accident. They are sneaky mofos like that. Do you got a lawyer?

Dodge [/size][/color] Ram who was trying to get his kid to school on time sped up to beat traffic, and I assume he was looking the other way when he sped up to fast and understeered the corner, hitting me in his path.

I was flown about 5 feet and landed awkward on right femur. Im not aur if my femir was broken on impact or when i fell.

Yesterday night i had surgery and they inserted a metal rod into my right femur.

Hopefully Ill be home on friday so I can upload the xray pics

Cheesey, I know, but I just couldn't believe no one else had said anything.

GET WELL SOON!

Get money, get paid, but really just get to feeling better. Good health beats money and pills hands down.

and I love money and pills.

it will take a while to heal but hang in there and get better. its been close to 5 years since my accident, lost my best friend. I got 2 skull fractures, broken jaw, eye socket, 7vertebrae, clavicle and sternum. i was airlifted to the hospital in critical condition, they thought i would never walk again. woke up a week later high as fuck with amnesia not knowing what was going on or where i was, that moment sticks out as a defining moment in my life. as shitty as it is, it has shaped me into who i am today, be it bad or good.

n70249517515870153869.jpg

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

So my lawyer sent an investigator to ask questions about the accident nd have my mom sign a few papers(im 17)

After everthing was said and done it looks like I will have about 50-180k depending on the level of his insurance. Th truck wasnt even his it was his work truck so i wont be getting money from his pockets.

So my lawyer sent an investigator to ask questions about the accident nd have my mom sign a few papers(im 17)

After everthing was said and done it looks like I will have about 50-180k depending on the level of his insurance. Th truck wasnt even his it was his work truck so i wont be getting money from his pockets.

Just remember that family and friends get awfully close when you get some extra cash...

remember all those fun time we had on XBL, yea mannn those were the days right? GIMME SOME FUCKING MONEY

. Settlement will take around 8-10 months so ill be 18 when I get the money.

I already have a plan im gonna put a majoroty of it away invest in nice used car, hook it up a little get a smmll apartment and go to college like i was planning

• Like 1

. Settlement will take around 8-10 months so ill be 18 when I get the money.

I already have a plan im gonna put a majoroty of it away invest in nice used car, hook it up a little get a smmll apartment and go to college like i was planning

Let me move in with you, ive been meaning to go back to college.