Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
VANDALISTIKO

IN love but not loved back

aight, maybe not love, but one of my sisters friends came over here and we all went out to see a movie, last year this chick was sorta plump and we hung out and cuddled and stuff a few times, today i look at her and she is absolutely beutiful, she changed so much since last year for the better while i changed from an alright guy to a slob acne infested dumbass, now i want to go out with her but my self esteem is gone to shit, somebody tell me something so i dont go out and jump off a bridge .

Guest SayOne

i feel you................thats all i can say:(

I don't know about that.. I'm sorry. Do something that makes you feel good. Wash your face every night.. go shape up a little.. (not saying you have to.. but it would make you feel better) and just be happy.

but what I was going to say is.. I know how it feels to love and not be loved in return.. which of course.. this topic really has nothing to do with.

Originally posted by SayOne

i feel you................thats all i can say:(

you can't totally hide yourself. small things reveal you. the way you glance, the way you stand in line. the way you drive. your favorite color. your handwriting. your music..

if neither of you get past the superficial crap then its not gunna work. at all. so just be yrself(lame i know) and if she likes you, then she likes you, if not, then slit her wrists while shes sleeping.

Originally posted by VANDALISTIKO

aight, maybe not love, but one of my sisters friends came over here and we all went out to see a movie, last year this chick was sorta plump and we hung out and cuddled and stuff a few times, today i look at her and she is absolutely beutiful, she changed so much since last year for the better while i changed from an alright guy to a slob acne infested dumbass, now i want to go out with her but my self esteem is gone to shit, somebody tell me something so i dont go out and jump off a bridge .

if you are actually considering said bridge jumping....do me a favor and introduce me to this girl before you do so.

any help is appreciated.

thanks in advance...

im bored, sorry if i wasnt much of a help.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this