Roomate Hatin', Steady Masturbatin', Tell this Nurga Off is What I'm Debatin'

nsmbfan

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

my opinion. inquire about his not taking your sisters vajenga. based on the reply.

you may or may not have to trip on the subject anymore. niggas quite possibly a gay.

good homie of mine is a damn alright dude. no puss in 4 years. (shootmyself). but

the reason behind that ones because the nigga don't shower. and always blacks out

before the smelly hoes that would smash got his dick out. smh.

I didn't read all the posts, but it looks like nobody has mentioned the massive camel toe this broad is working with.

Seriously, wtf?

Also,

She's a stripper, whats with the sneaky camera phone flicks?

I am disappoint.

:lol:

1st thing i noticed... bitch is packing a cock - undercover red rocket status

& strippers are dirty, broken people; lepers society has accepted due to needs

YOUS A HATER!

Maybe it's like that dude who posted in the shameless sex stories thread. His roommate was umad cause he wanted to fuck him in the ass and got jealous of the girl he was with.

But really, if your buddy declined an offer to let him fuck your sister then he's a lost cause. He had it on a silver platter. So get on with your stripper smashing and let him cry more

^THIS. Your roomate is UMAD fag. Dude hates on you for gettin the dick he wants(nh).

Seriously. Fuck his feelings. Tell the girl to scream next time you hittin it if she don't already.

Every time fag makes a comment, shut him the fuck up and TELL HIM HE ACTING LIKE A FAGGOT.

Don't sugar coat his passive aggressive homo issues.

Also, you gotta help this epic fail get laid??? Shit made me laugh. If it makes you feel better,

I'd of bagged your sister, and I don't care what she looks like. Cause I aint your gay roomate.

• Like 1

it really does sound like the roommate that wants to get gay with you story. tell him your business is exactly that and he can fuck off. you must live in a town where you can drive around waving at people and they'll wave back. or you must have a big ol great cuddly bear of a room mate and you don't wanna puts the lotion on the skin.

if you were a decent man much less a roomate you'd have the common courtesy of hooking your boy up with one of her girlfriends instead of announcing how he gets no pussy to a bunch of strangers online.

newjacks.

You clearly missed the part about my sister

Newjack

well look at that! them thar spambots are on some clever learned postin' these a days.

keep fucking your strippers, wait til the lease is up, move the fuck out and get a life of your own. if your "business partner" isn't enough of a man to get his dick wet, he probably isn't enough of a man to properly run a business. you offered your sister up to this dude and he couldn't seal the deal? that's some bitch shit. dude's obviously ghey or in possession of a small penis. find him a fat girl. fat girls like whatever they can get.