Roomate Hatin', Steady Masturbatin', Tell this Nurga Off is What I'm Debatin'

nsmbfan

So FB connected me with this betty from back in the gap...

she's been parlaying and getting the pipe since saturday, actually I just dropped her back off to where she's staying. but my roommate can't handle the fact I'm banging out stripper pussy. (why?)

Every day he has a backhanded comment about it, subtle but mad hater like.

He is currently getting no pussy. He is umad 4 sho.

I'm bout to have to say something to the tune of "how bout you worry about getting YOUR dick wet", but I'm not so good with kind words when I see such obvious hater tendencies, and this nurga is my business partner slash pays half the bills. Delicate situation indeed.

So I ask you, my drunken degenerate internet posse...

What is the correct way to handle this?

pics related:

1458319563_photobucket_98355_.jpg

1458319563_photobucket_98354_.jpg

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 114
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

He is umad 4 sho.

Orly?

No really, what revenge do you need on a guy who gets no ass? Just clown on whatever it is he spends all his time doing that's not fucking. Success is the best and deepest revenge...

ha i got a similar situation one a 20year(mexican) with the mind of a 10 year old that

watchs power rangers. lol

that's just the tip this stupid nurga went on Craigslist found a fat ghetto black chick for nsa

she says shes lesbian and wanting to have his baby for her and her lesbian lover

he since got with said chick like 3 times, she's now not seeing him due to "swollen pussy''

so now he's depressed talking about snitching on the black chick and being all butthurt about everything plus his windshield got smashed by a storm too

I do have a real problem on my hands. this dudes gonna trip on me for no reason except for the fact he's hating that i'm getting laid and he isn't.

i asked dude first day i caught a sign of his discontent, "Dude you mad about something?" he said no.

cuz he has no real problem, he's just mad jealous.

he's gonna act all pissy now. i have a hater for a roommate.

Screenshot2011-06-01at10200AM.png

tats arent bad, as long as she doesnt have one of these.

this is the bitch im banging, my room mate doesn't seem to hate as much as yours, he loves it when she come over, sometimes they even hang out. actually she spends a lot of time in his room, she is reeeally cool like that. But, something just isnt right about her kisses though.

...oh and the after taste, must be the ink.

• Like 1

take a picture of her doing a handstand while sucking your dick and then set it as his desktop background. if he says something slap him...with your dick (no homo)

regardless of what you do though...make sure to take a picture of her doing a handstand while naked, with or without dicks involved and send them to me ASAP.

• Like 1

really.. a dudes hating on you getting liad while hes not and you dont know what to do? you answer your own thread question in your original post.. tell him to quit being a faggot, worry about his own dick and its wetness then go about your day, and that next time he makes a remark your gonna "what did the 5 fingers say to the face" him.