Happy Birthday SMdubXL

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Happy Birthday!

Are you at a phase in life where you still care about the day? (Anybody). After 30 I stopped giving a shit. I get a few extra phone calls or texts from people, maybe do a nice meal out if its a weekend, but, like most holidays, I just can't get it up for another trip around the sun like its a real milestone... 

/nopartypooperjustsayin

• Like 2

48 minutes ago, Fist 666 said:

Happy Birthday!

Are you at a phase in life where you still care about the day? (Anybody). After 30 I stopped giving a shit. I get a few extra phone calls or texts from people, maybe do a nice meal out if its a weekend, but, like most holidays, I just can't get it up for another trip around the sun like its a real milestone... 

/nopartypooperjustsayin

I care for myself.  IDK, guess I was raised that it's your "special day."  My folks just made it across the line into middle class when I was a kid, and birthdays were one of the few times in the year where they could afford shit like cake, gifts, etc., so I think the day has held more meaning across time for me as a special day to pause for and celebrate.  On the other hand, I believe in the Alice in Wonderland "unbirthday" which is any day but your birthday.  Sometimes you have to make time for yourself and you can't always wait until that once a year.  

• Like 1
  • Props 1

Let's not distract from the matter at hand but because this is an old thread bump I'm going to @  a few people from above .  Been doing that w/ old thread bumps and occasionally it turns up a lurker or a name from 12oz past.  I hope these people are all still with us and have merely forgotten their old friend the Oontz......

@injury  @redeyedanimal  @Shittles..TasteTheAsshole  @grd  @El Vergudo  @MedicineCabinet  @massgraff   @Realism

• Truth 3

4 hours ago, Fist 666 said:

Happy Birthday!

/nopartypooperjustsayin

Contrary To this thread bump, I am super lo key about my birthday. I think my 13th birthday was the last one-just a few weeks before moving from Utah to Vegas. 

I’m one of them who like to reward and treat myself after I have earned some shit.  Not just for being born and existing. I really don’t like the attention brought to me

one of the things I don’t like about social media is no one has the chance to remember anyone’s birthday. I used to be so proud to remember hella people’s birthday and now they start telling people a month ahead of time -so a surprise text/call/meme just isn’t the same. 

but today at work, last minute they decided to order pizza. Then my kid had some sherries berries delivered.  And I just shared, didn’t explain 

went back to work and as I was leaving-(co worker) walks in and asks-is it your birthday? Because some flowers were just delivered.(was paired with the strawberries) 

so they sang. And I wanted to crawl into my skin hahaha 
here is the only place I bump today because None of you can embarrass me and none of you will make plans that get broken 96.9% of the time anyway. 

I wanted to go on a “walk” before this storm came in and after “walking” (I just remembered right now) the apartment property manager called and said I could move in tmrw.  But I’ll do it on Sunday instead. 

hasn’t been a bad day 

but It’s still just another day. 

• Like 2
  • Props 1

3 hours ago, One Man Banned said:

Let's not distract from the matter at hand but because this is an old thread bump I'm going to @  a few people from above .  Been doing that w/ old thread bumps and occasionally it turns up a lurker or a name from 12oz past.  I hope these people are all still with us and have merely forgotten their old friend the Oontz......

@injury  @redeyedanimal  @Shittles..TasteTheAsshole  @grd  @El Vergudo  @MedicineCabinet  @massgraff   @Realism

This is great. I like that you do this.  I was peeping some of them names earlier.  
I forget about the @   sometimes  

• Like 2