R@ndom H3ro is fighting terrorists for our freedoms

blood fart

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

come back safe and sane random.

bloodfart and austin go together well.

ill be moving to sanantonio next week, and will be drinking plenty of beer,riding bikes and swimming the greenbelt in austin as much as i can...

send me the address.

a bunch of you folks that say you'll send stuff won't.

but it means a lot.

i got a few packages from oontzers when i was downrange and the care packages were really nice to get, definitely raised my spirits on a few occasions.

so for those of you that put it off to get to later, don't, just send it out because random is a good dude and being deployed fucking sucks, afghanistan fucking sucks, being away from your lady sucks.

So will mean streaks melt or what?

i dont know how hot it is in afghanistan right now..but mean streaks and sakuras should stand up to about 400 Farenheit, so maybe :lol:

nah, they should stand up to even the hottest of weathers.. you'd be hard pressed to get those things to melt without actually putting them into a furnace or something.

if its a meltable food product, just don't try to send it.

i received some funny shit from people who didn't understand that your package will sit inside a steel conex for a week or two in the desert before it reaches who its supposed to get to. those conexes probably get close to 200 inside. my gramma sent me cheeses and grapefruits... wife sent me cheeses and sausages (wtf was she thinking?)... chocolate, don't even think about it.

things that i loved and that i will send: dried fruits (esp mangoes from costco), dried meats (you must send floss or floss pick things w/ jerky), sour patch kids, instant kool aid mix things, pretzels. i'll think of more later.

he doesn't have any food allergies, does he?

and yeah, cold as fuuuck in winter.

No food allergies.

I hadn't even thought of dried fruits and jerky...I'm gonna get him some tomorrow.

Probably as far as candy, I'm just going to stick with jelly beans and twizzlers and stuff like that.

it should be fine, I would think.

thanks for all your help, dude.

I'll draw him a picture of a Smurf fucking a Snork in the Snork.

Would he like that?

Is he seeing active duty in the shit, or working on a base and staying stationed behind walls?

If this has been covered already, my apologies. I just worked a 16 hour day and don't feel like reading that much.

if its a meltable food product, just don't try to send it.

i received some funny shit from people who didn't understand that your package will sit inside a steel conex for a week or two in the desert before it reaches who its supposed to get to. those conexes probably get close to 200 inside. my gramma sent me cheeses and grapefruits... wife sent me cheeses and sausages (wtf was she thinking?)... chocolate, don't even think about it.

things that i loved and that i will send: dried fruits (esp mangoes from costco), dried meats (you must send floss or floss pick things w/ jerky), sour patch kids, instant kool aid mix things, pretzels. i'll think of more later.

he doesn't have any food allergies, does he?

and yeah, cold as fuuuck in winter.

good advice, thank you.

blood fart, you don't think jellybeans would melt? they have melted on me before in a car.

dunno. i'll prolly hook some of that dried stuff up..

MEANSTREAKS melt. no question.

i do have inks though. can prolly send a pen or two as well.

does he need STAMPS or a PHONE CARD?

what about these:

09_012009_atc_packs.jpg

(small cards or pieces of artboard that come with envelopes)

he into that shit?

Yeah, I'm already sending him a ton of those.

symbols, you are probably right about the jelly beans, but I'm gonna try anyways.

whats the worst that can happen? he can just get one huuuuge jelly bean.

really, anything that you send that could break up the boredom and monotony will work.

send him...

some of this.

purple_kush-1.jpg

couple of these.

cadillac_escalade_monster_truck.jpg

these two sluts...

Superhero_Square_Off_by_Gods_Girls.jpg

and one of these.

fit-bike-co-mike-aitken-trl-signature-2010-bmx-bike.jpg

i hear it's a bitch building jumps out of sand... i bet there's TONS of sweet pieces of broken cement to fuck around on... someone get that man a broom if you send his bike...

132384_lg.jpg