Amsterfail

12packprophet

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I went to Amsterdam 7 times in my twenties.

Maastricht used to be my way out without getting hassled.

Having Amsterdamn on your ticket stub always got you questions or searches as soon as you crossed borders.

I don't really indulge anymore so I guess it doesn't affect me, however this whole scenario is a damn shame.

Hopefully the next time I get out there.. years from now, things while be back to business as usual.

i enjoyed amsterdam. i think they have some nice food, good people and interesting museums.

i've also taken some really nice photos there.. it's a picturesque place.

i've heard about this. meh, it happened in christiania awhile back. fuck conservatives. oh well. doesn't really affect me at all.

Long as they still have the red light ladies, all is well in my book.

Conservatives and the people who vote for them really are some boring dickheads, even though chances are theyre cheating on their spouses, indulging in drugs and breaking every white collar law in their own country.

:lol: :lol:

Relax.

A ) That's how democracy works. You want someone to win, vote for them. You want someone to lose, vote against them. You want someone to have a better chance of winning, mobilize a lot of people to vote for them.

B ) Obama took office by reaching out to the black vote and the youth vote, two contingencies within the american voting population that are wildly underrepresented.

This isn't some right wing satanic trick. Both parties do this and it's how politics work.

Cool story bro and all, but you seemed to have missed my point and went on an off topic rant.

Were you high when you typed this?

definitely but the reason for it is the Right Wing party that they voted in, if their economy fucks up it is their own fault for voting cunts into power

get your facts right boy,

it's the fucking conservatives who shut it down, they basically say that you're a criminal when you do the pimp game. The person in question then needs to come up with evidence that you aren't. Some people did prove it and still get rejected.

under the Christian rule things has been going downhill. Privacy, liberty and quality of life.

let this guy make all the decisions:

Balkenende_Dutch_politician_kabinet_Balkenende_IV.jpg

fucking lego hairdo

Not really. You're just bringing up foreign policy. Which all of us here can care less about.

Being as I don't even smoke weed and will definitely never go to Amsterdam, I could definitely care less about this issue on a personal level.

But I figured that some of these globe trotting trustafarians who tend to make up 90% of Ch0 might actually be affected by this.

And so I made a thread.

Mostly for them.

Umad?

get your facts right boy,

it's the fucking conservatives who shut it down, they basically say that you're a criminal when you do the pimp game. The person in question then needs to come up with evidence that you aren't. Some people did prove it and still get rejected.

under the Christian rule things has been going downhill. Privacy, liberty and quality of life.

let this guy make all the decisions:

Balkenende_Dutch_politician_kabinet_Balkenende_IV.jpg

fucking lego hairdo

haha conservatives are right wing

But I agree with everything else you say, they want to gradually cut back on the coffee shops and whore houses. The guy that wants to push this through is actually banned in the UK I think for having really dodgy political views.

But I figured that some of these globe trotting trustafarians

Seriously.

No middle class people have ever been, from what I hear.

A land of honeyed wine and truffles. Toilet paper flecked with gold leaf. Did you know that people buy a new pair of shoes ever day just to walk to the store to get a new pair of shoes for tomorrow? They don't even wash their dishes; they just throw them away.

I wish I had a trust fund. I could never afford to go otherwise.

haha conservatives are right wing

But I agree with everything else you say, they want to gradually cut back on the coffee shops and whore houses. The guy that wants to push this through is actually banned in the UK I think for having really dodgy political views.

yes the famous geert wilders

this guy even rocks the world famous wildstyle burner FUCKING LUCILLE BALL HAIRDO

geert-wilders.jpg