Tupac’s Original Makaveli Back Cover Album Artwork

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

LMAOOOOOOO HOW MANY BITCH ASS NIGGAS DID I MAKE PROP ME??? DID I TOUCH A NERVE? HE STILL HAS A FAN BASE OF 50,000,000… GET OVER IT… PEOPLE WILL STILL BE LISTENING TO HIS MUSIC 20 YEARS FROM NOW…

P.S. OH NO PLZ DONT BAN ME, MY LIFE WOULD BE OVER…. LMAOOOO INTERNET GANGSTAS…. UR SO HARDCORE FACE TO FACE TO I BET ;) LMAO FAGGOTS

Biggie > Tupac.

But dudes talking about Tupac not being relevant are clueless fucking morons talking out their ass.

Oh for real br0?

Cause im pretty sure Tupacs music was garbage even when it was made back in the 90's.

Sorry to make you Umad by dissing your father figure of a faggot rapper.

Tupac was just as fake as all those other rappers you just named, and he lead people on to

believe he was something he was not, so go fuck yourself.

Oh for real br0?

Cause im pretty sure Tupacs music was garbage even when it was made back in the 90's.

Sorry to make you Umad by dissing your father figure of a faggot rapper.

Tupac was just as fake as all those other rappers you just named, and he lead people on to

believe he was something he was not, so go fuck yourself.

Oh... so now after I already said that Biggie was better, the fact that I stated the fact that Tupac is still relevant means that he's my father figure and that I have his dick up my ass?

Tupac had a lot of garbage songs. He also had a LOT of really, really good songs.

Biggie had a few garbage songs too.

Shit, even Ghostface has some garbage songs.

Every great rapper and/or rock band has at least one or two garbage songs.

And newsflash: nobody in the entertainment business is even close to 100% the roll they play.

Bottom line is that you're mad that you will never be on this dudes level and instead of just not giving a fuck, the only way that you can cope with that fact is UMAD hating on him over the internet 15 years after he died.

That kinda makes you a douche.