Tupac’s Original Makaveli Back Cover Album Artwork

i'moffthywallz

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 100
  • Created
  • Last Reply
Oh... so now after I already said that Biggie was better, the fact that I stated the fact that Tupac is still relevant means that he's my father figure and that I have his dick up my ass?

Tupac had a lot of garbage songs. He also had a LOT of really, really good songs.

Biggie had a few garbage songs too.

Shit, even Ghostface has some garbage songs.

Every great rapper and/or rock band has at least one or two garbage songs.

And newsflash: nobody in the entertainment business is even close to 100% the roll they play.

Bottom line is that you're mad that you will never be on this dudes level and instead of just not giving a fuck, the only way that you can cope with that fact is UMAD hating on him over the internet 15 years after he died.

That kinda makes you a douche.

Nah, not umad at Pac's popularity at all, I could really care less how many degenerates and wiggers still play his ''music'' and continue to believe a lie. I might not ever be on his level in the rap world, black community, yada yada yada but Im sure in my own right ill reach the place I want to be or die trying.

Him being dead has nothing to do with it, I talk just as much if not more shit about the living, which hes suppose to be anyway right?

Every artist has garbage songs, it just so happends he got famous becuse of them.

who the fuck cares if tupac was a gangster or not?

was biggie really lighting a hotel room door on fire with kerosene and spraying up bitches with coke as they fled the burning room like he goes off about on "niggaz bleed"?

was he bucking shots off at cops like he professes in "gimme da loot"?

like it was said before, rappers are story tellers.

OH MY GOD TUPAC WENT TO AN ARTS SCHOOL THEN GOT A FEW YEARS OLDER AND PRETENDED TO BE GANGSTA!

i dont even like pacs gangster image portrayal.

i would say older mobb burns most tupac shit anyday.

however, i like when dude spits shit like "old school" or "i get around".

"temptations" is a sick song too.

im betting a significant percentage of the people on this thread were spoonfed caucasian suburbanites who came from good families and were exposed to hiphop music from their atmosphere albums.

yet it doesnt stop them from coming onto 12oz to shittalk and act like gangsters over the internet.

talk about the pot calling the kettle black.

and i agree 100% that biggie woulda fallen off by now had he not died.

pac too.

Biggie and Tupac were two totally different rappers with completely styles, flows, subject matter of raps. Not to mention theyre both dead so why compare them?

And who cares if he went to an art school? All the real teenage "gangsters" never make it past 25 or end up in the beast.

Good shit OP on finding and sharing some hip hop history

Tupac is overrated.

WHITE PEOPLE.

The people who find him to be the best/hardest/influential/spiritual are white people like Eminem and my friend's brother Randall.

HUNNA HUNNA HUHHHHHHH HUNNA HUNNA HUHHH NUNNA NUNNA PAHHHHHHH LA DA DA DA HAIL MARY

Stupid

That's funny, the most I've ever heard people speak on Tupac and debate the rivalry between Tupac and Biggie and who was better and whatever was every time I've ever been locked up.

And it's always between mid 30's black dudes.

I'm not sure where I'm going with this, but I'm pretty sure it shoots down your theory on white people.

And your name is Ferris Bueller for fucks sake. The white people you know are probably more into Depeche Mode and Talk Talk.

Stop pretending to have a leg to stand on in this conversation.

2Pacalypse Now and Strictly are good albums, every single thing after that I can't listen to just sounds like shite. He did have some good songs like DAO said (however dude you posed Changes that song fucking sucks so bad I can't describe how much I hate it, almost as much as puff daddy - missing you)

All hislater stuff where he was playing up to the thug life role just was shite, and definitely anything that involved anything to do with Death Row was garbage as well.

But I don't care first 2 albums good everything after fell off, like most rappers bands it is hard to stay hungry when your a fucking milliionaire. Also, loads of rumours about pac being a homo - remember reading an interview with a bodyguard of his and he was saying it, dunno if true or not, but doesn't make any difference to the fact the vast majority of his music is shit.

Archived