Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Do YOU want Lebron James to win the NBA title?? /Ralph Lauren excluded. Opinion known.

I don't understand the question. I would like to see Dallas beat Miami, and if next year Miami can get back there, I'd like to see them win next year. Individual players don't win the championship.

No one should be compared to Jordan...I will say Jordan didn't win championships by himself like some of you seem to think. Did Jordan win any chips in Washington? NO. I know he was past his prime but my point is Lebron had to do what was best for his career and I hope Miami wins this chip. George Jeston is completely wrong the bulls were a great supporting cast for Jordan.

i never said the bulls didn't have good players. what im saying is that jordan didn't leave the bulls to play on the lakers with magic so that he could finally win a championship.

This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

i dunno. used to really enjoy basketball, lost interest. prolly cuz it is not on network tv anymore and i won't pay for cable

Yeah I'd like to see LeBron get his ring... for one, to spite the Cavs owner who wrote that asinine letter dissing LeBron like he was a runaway slave. Owners move players around like pawns all the time, with disregard of them and their families - the minute they're a free agent, it's their right to choose what's best for them and their families.

This^^^^^

I still think this LeBron is a gigantic douche though.

It's not because he's making good career moves.

It's because he's a gigantic douche IRL.

Nobody playing today can be the next Jordan, not even close.

Jordan was the Best because he made everyone around him better. 3 people didn't control

the scoring on the Bulls cause everyone was getting a look. Remember how every team

Rodman was on couldn't handle him..., till he came to the Bulls!?! Michael didn't give 2 shits

bout what Rodman did off the court but when the stepped on the hardwood it was time to win.

FUCK LEBRON JAMES. Jordan was clutch. He was who you wanted with the ball at the last shot.

Do you want Lebron with the Ball when the Heat are down 1, or 2 with 10 seconds togo??

He doesn't even want the ball cause he CHOKES under pressure.

When the game is on the line...,

would you pass to Jordan?..., or Lebron

why the fuck ANYONE would say lebron is better blows my fucking mind...

jordan has 6 rings, 5 MVP's, and 14 all star appearances in 13 seasons(bulls)

lebron has no rings, 2 MVP's, and 7 all stay appearances in 7 seasons

oh and jordan never ran to another team to win rings either

and you know what? bill russell crushes both of them in ring counts. anyways, jordan changed the game of basketball, marketing, and the sneaker game. the only thing lebron changed is his uniform. go mavs.

...and lebron's mom is a ghetto cunt.

jordan won with the team he had. never did he have to have a team put together to win a championship. nuff said.

'Nuff said indeed. The closest we've ever seen/probably will see to Jordan is Kobe

-Swamp

Sure, Jordan was a better basketball player and all, but I heard LaBron's mom "took one from the team"

Jordans Mom never did that.

/thread

the only thing lebron changed is his uniform. go mavs.

...and lebron's mom is a ghetto cunt.

fucking this. prop'd

Lebron is better than everybody...

dude goes scoreless in the 4th quarter of an NBA finals game???

73fbde.jpg

lebron is a very talented player. just way over-hyped.