Do YOU want Lebron James to win the NBA title?? /Ralph Lauren excluded. Opinion known.

KILZ FILLZ

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I agree that 23 was a awkward move. However, The Bulls retired that #, surely we can't expect the NBA as a whole to retire the #.

I want to add, I very strongly believe that LeBron will never match Jordan in rings. However, I support him leaving The Cavs for The Heat.

Yeah I'd like to see LeBron get his ring... for one, to spite the Cavs owner who wrote that asinine letter dissing LeBron like he was a runaway slave. Owners move players around like pawns all the time, with disregard of them and their families - the minute they're a free agent, it's their right to choose what's best for them and their families.

• Like 1

I don't understand the question. I would like to see Dallas beat Miami, and if next year Miami can get back there, I'd like to see them win next year. Individual players don't win the championship.

I wouldn't hate James for winning a chip, his actions leading up to it were enough to cement my stance on the guy.

the fact that people still compare lebron to jordan is upsetting.

jordan was a gentleman and a legend.

lebron is a talented asshole.

in 20 years people will still be talking about jordan like the king he is. they'll mention lebron as a bygone long gone.

if he wins something, good for him, but he's not the king and never will be.

I hope he does win!

for the people saying Jordan won with the team he had.....he had GOOD players with him...who did lebron play with? AND he still took them to the finals and the playoffs by himself!

I agree with Theo 100%...he was free to do whatever he wanted, why would he not go to miami?it gives him the best chance to win a championship.

I don't see anyone butt hurt over garnett going tot he C's??

the whole announcement was unnecessary but who cares...the man knows how to destroy it on the court!!

/lebronforthewinoner

I don't understand the question. I would like to see Dallas beat Miami, and if next year Miami can get back there, I'd like to see them win next year. Individual players don't win the championship.

jordan won with the team he had. never did he have to have a team put together to win a championship. nuff said.

the fact that people still compare lebron to jordan is upsetting.

jordan was a gentleman and a legend.

lebron is a talented asshole.

No one should be compared to Jordan...I will say Jordan didn't win championships by himself like some of you seem to think. Did Jordan win any chips in Washington? NO. I know he was past his prime but my point is Lebron had to do what was best for his career and I hope Miami wins this chip. George Jeston is completely wrong the bulls were a great supporting cast for Jordan.

No one should be compared to Jordan...I will say Jordan didn't win championships by himself like some of you seem to think. Did Jordan win any chips in Washington? NO. I know he was past his prime but my point is Lebron had to do what was best for his career and I hope Miami wins this chip. George Jeston is completely wrong the bulls were a great supporting cast for Jordan.

i never said the bulls didn't have good players. what im saying is that jordan didn't leave the bulls to play on the lakers with magic so that he could finally win a championship.

Yeah I'd like to see LeBron get his ring... for one, to spite the Cavs owner who wrote that asinine letter dissing LeBron like he was a runaway slave. Owners move players around like pawns all the time, with disregard of them and their families - the minute they're a free agent, it's their right to choose what's best for them and their families.

This^^^^^

I still think this LeBron is a gigantic douche though.

It's not because he's making good career moves.

It's because he's a gigantic douche IRL.

Nobody playing today can be the next Jordan, not even close.