Who would you wanna kick it with on Ch0?

forsit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 281
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

. . . or just tell her how every other girl in this place is a hipster, but you're talking to her cause she's the real deal, not like these other fakes.

These bitches just want to be told how unique they are for wearing an old metal shirt and a pair of glasses they don't need. Just work the room, tell every hipster that she's not a hipster, she's the only "real" person in here.

. . . you should get laid within the span of five girls.

hahaha.

i wish this thread was who do i want to kick on ch 0.

youd all win!

It appears proper food protocol for a barbecue has been covered. Let's address a few more amateur mistakes.

Ideally, you want to make sure you grill with the right drink. This should either be a 4 pack microbrew that costs around 15 dollars, or iced coffee made from those coffee beans that jungle cats eat and then shit out again.

Special flavors can also be imparted on your cuisine via the proper fuel---that is to say "charcoal" in layman's terms. We won't even be addressing that propane swill here. Either way, you're going to want to use literal coal that was mined by the hands African children (if you want a rustic taste) or dried and cured pieces of your own shit (for homestyle grilling, such as corn on the cob or barbecued chicken). There is also historical value to this: settlers often burned dried animal dung to keep them warm, so you're retracing your roots and getting unbeatable personal flavor in one fell swoop.

Now get a goddamn notepad and do it right you imbeciles.

Ideally, you want to make sure you grill with the right drink. This should either be a 4 pack microbrew that costs around 15 dollars, or iced coffee made from those coffee beans that jungle cats eat and then shit out again.

Best of both worlds.

mikkeller.jpg

What kind of fags don't like cheeseburgers and hot dogs?

Fuck outta here BBQ snobs

PS

I made the burgers from scratch and slobbered CRAFT BBQ sauce on them, UMADMYFOODWASGOOD?

Says the BBQ snob:

Yeah that's weak, this is how I gets down.

Not even mad tho, made a simple cheese burger the other night on the grill. Continue...

• Like 1

IDK about you guys, but I'm pretty down with plain old cheeseburgers and hotdogs

THIS.

I'm all about devouring steaks and random animal flesh that has been prepared with care, but if you're talking about basic backyard fun with beers and friends, bust out some franks and patties. You nurgas are steady trying to one up each other while everybody else eats your food.