My dad stole my identity hahaha

forsit

judging by what you said, you're father didnt steal your identity, it was a case of mistaken identity.. if you have the same exact name and the same birthday, its a, odd, but easy mistake. you dont have a JR or a different middle name or nothing like that?

I was gonna ask if it was a mix up or did he actually steal your identity. If he did it intentionally that's low.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
judging by what you said, you're father didnt steal your identity, it was a case of mistaken identity.. if you have the same exact name and the same birthday, its a, odd, but easy mistake. you dont have a JR or a different middle name or nothing like that?

Seems to me that forsit's pops would've had to use his sons SS# to do a lot of this stuff,

making it intentional.

My 2 cents.

I used to work with a girl whose sister stole her identity and got multiple warrants in her name,

alot harder to prove and resulted in many trips to jail for an innocent person.

I would murder my sibling over that shit.

Now that I think about it, seems like a situation where someone could actually get away with murder,

by posing as the deceased. hmmmmm.

Same middle name. It was intentional as fuck haha. and NOES you know I love being half nurga.

hella lulz @ kohls cards

Everytime I think of kohls I am reminded of a shitty spoiled suburban ass bitch of an ex who tried to convince me how hard her life was in high school because all her friends had credit cards and accounts with neimans and all her parents got her was a kohls card. Like bitch, I had to rack polos from the mall I hate you!

Oh and my BMZ dad stole his sons identity when he was a kid so he could work under his name and avoid child support and wage garnishment, that's scum as fuck; using the kids ssn to hide money that's supposed to go to him anyways.

He found out when he was 16 and started filing tax returns, that his work history went back to when he was 5