uhhhhhgggg...................if you don't appreciate monikers or railfan stuff,goaway

just~someone~else~

yeah, i did see the other side, and it was peiced, but I cant remember who was on it.. It was rolling over an interstate bridge when i saw it again, I was trying to chase it down, but it went pulled in between two lines in a yard with workers out.. so i lost it...

Hey anti social, Im really interested in trading flicks with you... I really like the kind of stuff youve been posting.. I will post more from my last two rolls that i got back yesterday when i get home from shitty work.. shitty shitty work..

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 99
  • Created
  • Last Reply

This thread is fucking immaculate.

Freight train tic tac toe makes me scream out loud and scratch my head in ecstatic disbelief!

Other gives my brain a hard on.

shitshitshit.

-------------------------------------------------------------

"jesus rode in a grain hopper. he wrote with sakuras."

"In hard times, it is said that Jesus would convert his own blood into cheap wine in order to warm his near-freezing hobo companions..."

• 3 weeks later...

all i have to say is that texmex box is a superb catch. when i lived in texas we had a tex mex yard that was also a junction with up and bnsf, we got so much cool shit in that yard...they even had a tex mex caboose in there, unfortunately that was before i was really interested in trains in general, other wise i would have flicked it.if youre interested in the texas mexican railroad, check out, http://www.kcsi.com

kcsr bought them out a couple years back. but theres some good stuff on the history of the railroad there....

Guest MONSTERKIDZ

i've only seen one TEX-MEX box out here in the north east

it was the only car in the yard..somewhere in jersey....

Archived