The Inland Empire

qsysue

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 96
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

These are incredible! Great to see someone hardcore experimenting with film and film cameras.

Can you tell me the success rate of shots with old expired film? Like if you go out with an expired roll to take shots do all of them print or has it happened where you process a roll and everything is unusable? It is a great idea to use old film!

Remembering the days when one had no idea how well the shot came out until after getting back from the printer.

These are incredible! Great to see someone hardcore experimenting with film and film cameras.

Can you tell me the success rate of shots with old expired film? Like if you go out with an expired roll to take shots do all of them print or has it happened where you process a roll and everything is unusable? It is a great idea to use old film!

Remembering the days when one had no idea how well the shot came out until after getting back from the printer.

Thanks! It's been pretty rare for me that an expired roll of film doesn't come out at least somewhat useable. Almost all the color film I use is expired. There are often color shifts but that's part of its charm. I've used some super old B&W film that came out really foggy but most of the old B&W I've used has come out pretty decent.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...