Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
da1lyoperations

Zines, booklets - Publishing help! InDesign and all that stuff.

I put out a small zine last year called High Iron Cult. Did a run of 100 and ended up selling out. It was a passion project, so I was just happy to break even. Issue #2 has taken me longer than I would have liked to get together, but I'm hoping to get it out in the next month or so. Once it's printed up, I'm down for a trade. Also happy to trade some hard copies/slaps/whatever in the meantime if anyone is interested.

highiron.thumb.jpg.2fa32bfacfd00b549ac385284793860c.jpg

I bought your first copy of HIC.  Eagerly awaiting your second issue, keep it up!

Thanks again for the support man! I'll throw some extras in the next one that goes out ✌️

• Like 1

Thread is poppin' off for the first time in along time!

Those zines look good!  Will get on the case

I'd be down for a trade if anybody woudl be keen will di gout some issues!

cover of my big Sydney project finishing it up after 6 years

IMG_3386.JPG

Right on, that looks dope. I'll have to see if I have any copies of the first issue left. I think I'm all out, but still have some boxes to go through after moving. 

On 8/9/2018 at 2:56 PM, El Jefe Uno said:

I put out a small zine last year called High Iron Cult. Did a run of 100 and ended up selling out. It was a passion project, so I was just happy to break even. Issue #2 has taken me longer than I would have liked to get together, but I'm hoping to get it out in the next month or so. Once it's printed up, I'm down for a trade. Also happy to trade some hard copies/slaps/whatever in the meantime if anyone is interested.

highiron.thumb.jpg.2fa32bfacfd00b549ac385284793860c.jpg

I'm down.  I can send you some zines and slaps in return.

it's coming along!

IMG_4686.thumb.JPG.8a182ae8b50b81167c33ffb386d92f1b.JPG

on the cover shot I posted above it says 1-8 on it but I am not sure icna get it down doing issues 1-8 would mean 260 total pages.

It'll take at least another 60 nights to get it done not sure I have it in e anymore.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now