fucking bullshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

the fucked up thing is i think the visitation is like a skype type thing where you cant even be face to face.. just video.... for three years??

nope probably not.

just hollar at lugr. Maybe his girl has some cousins that will

marry you for 10K for some sitisinship. He wont set me up.

Despite some really good dental flossing habits I supposedly

live too br0 to get down.

sounds like she got to avoid the part that sucks the most which is waiting out the

whole process in the county jail. Prison is designed for living. Not good living but

its a damn sight better than the county. That shit is meant to be as uncomfortable

as possible. They want you to hand over some money so they can free up space

or cop a fast plea.

Never visited anybody in a Wisconsin prison, but Wisconsin county jails are video chats. At least Waukesha County is. Really though your fiance only got 3 years, which still sucks, but isn't TOO bad (considering the court system's view on the case), also considering somebody died off some blows she sold. Although personally I think personal responsibility needs to be thrown in here, since court seems to stress it in every other case. Nobody put the blows in his arm... but oh well, all said and done now. The probation is a bitch but at least she'll be out in the free world after 3. Either way, good luck to both of you. Fuck the court system.