fucking bullshit

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 131
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Good deal that you found a place so fast, shit can turn around pretty quick. That area is one of the few in Milwaukee that I'd live in as well, I know somebody not too far from the place you looked at. Shit's straight over that way... and like everybody else mentioned if you're not the type of person that can stay away from the dope after a couple days of partying, you should stay away altogether. My girl just got in a whole mess because of that shit, and now we gotta sort it out. Sucks.

I don't understand why people are making it seem like a 30 day notice on a month to month spot is so ridiculous. I found an apartment halfway across the country and then moved 2000 miles in 2 weeks last year and it wasn't even that bad. How hard can it be to find a new place in the same city? Sure, kicking you out for no apparent reason is shitty, but that's a risk you run with month to month.

No credit ass, relapsing ass, Wisconsin ass nurgas.

youre not really understanding the predicament tho br0.

i need to get out by the first of june, to avoid being responsible for paying another months rent to get my things out. thats where a 30 day notice turns into a five day notice, and paying one rent turns into potentially paying two rents plus a 600 dollar security deposit. how many nurgas you know walk around with 2000 dollars in they pockets? probably alot because youre the type that can move from bismarck north dakota to raleigh north carolina in 2 weeks. "not that bad" huh? did your pops borrow you a private jet to move your belongings?

fuck outta here nigga WE ARE BROKE

tumblr_ljq1mb8O1A1qfnexb.gif

• Like 1

Just don't leave. I don't know about where you're at, but here it takes like 3-6 months to actually evict someone, and noone ever pays shit during that period.

I've personally never done it, but I have homies that live almost for free like 6-9 months out of the year cause of shit like that

Yeah_Yeah_Yeah.jpg

eecc15a312u-mad.jpg.jpg

i dunno...at first i fuckin hated that style ..but living here you kinda start to understand why the letters look like that..

can we get a mod to just fuckin rename the mill thread "the paebak and busted black chicks thread " this has been needed to be done since page 8 ..

and fish..for real move to fuckin cedarburg or hell we got a fuckin methadone clinic in my town.. salvation army that shit for three months and bam you got a apt as long as you dont fuck it up

• 2 weeks later...