mad sexy hoes but I don't care because I'm mad gay

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 167
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Some broad just ssent me a coke...I might fuck a man in the ass today b

Not to beat a dead horse, but I gotta point out that your reaction to a woman buying you a "coke" is to fuck a man in the ass. Not even a Rum & Coke or a Jack & Coke, but just a Coke. What the fuck would you have done if she bought you a fucking steak?

Re: mad sexy hoes

this nigga better be wurga-status or at least HALF black. if neither apply.

you needa go sit down somewhere and order a coffee or something bruH.

you honkies kill me. you really do. you really do. . .:lol: :lol:

Didn't dudes myspace get put on blast like last year?

Somebodies gotta have the flicks on their hard drive, don't be stingy!

PAY2LEARN138

HMM THIS REMINDS ME OF ME TRYIN TO GET WITH MY ROOMATE WHO WASNT EVEN A DIME AT ALL BUT SHE HAD ME GOIN CRAZY I WANTED THAT ASS BADLY ERDAY

ENDED UP GETTIN BACKSTABBED BY THE BITCH, HER AND HER FRIEND DOUBLE TEAMED AND THREATENED TO LEAVE IF I DIDNT SO THE LANDLORD KICKED ME OUT....

FUCK I WAS JUST ABOUT TO MAKE A SERIOUS MOVE ON THAT BITCH BUT THAT NIGHT ENDED UP GETTIN KICKED OUT

STILL I WANT THAT BITCH

FUCKIN TRINI GIRLS

BROWNSKIN!

dude i could never take ssgg seriously before this thread. now im sure hes actually a totalcumcatcher.

you might wanna drink alone and away from any technological information sharing devices until you can handle the responsibilities of not publicly outing yourself on the interwebs.

i can only imagine the dumb shit you said to the dragqueens you were partying with.

...nurga.

Really fam??!

ur the gayest nigga on whole internet. Ain't you the nigga who rock them SKIN TIGHT leggings?!

Nigga you got zero bitches, stfu. You ugly as fuck with mad acne and a 2 inch unsercumsized baby dick. You eat dicks bitch. Bet if we linked up I'll rape and kill your pussy ass.

Not to beat a dead horse, but I gotta point out that your reaction to a woman buying you a "coke" is to fuck a man in the ass. Not even a Rum & Coke or a Jack & Coke, but just a Coke. What the fuck would you have done if she bought you a fucking steak?

if it was well done she's gettin laid.

....but if its rare I would of raped/killed her.

Re: mad sexy hoes

Didn't dudes myspace get put on blast like last year?

Somebodies gotta have the flicks on their hard drive, don't be stingy!

Put on blast?

Nigga I posted my own shit cause I'm fuckin gorgeous and I wanted all you geeks to witness this infinite swagger. That way you can copy and get some pussy one day.