Hi-Fis, Stereo Equipment, home sound systems

Decyferon

So what do you guys tend to use to listen to your music when at home?

I know it sounds bad but I don't actually own a steroe or hifi at the moment, all my music is played through my PC and to be honest most of the time I listen to music is on my phone.

I have these speakers on my pc

113456091.jpg

they are ok for my needs, since having my son I swear I dont have enough time to really listen to music or listen to it really loud when I do.

So how do you guys get your music needs what steroes do you have or is it all just on I-pods and docking bays these days?

I really want to get a good amp/cd/mp3 player set up at home, used to have a nice stereo made up of seperates but that was a while ago now.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Back in the early to mid-90's I had a Sony receiver/ amp, Sony tape deck, pioneer 6 disc cd changer. I had to buy them all seperately cuz i was a broke teen/ college student, I think I spent close to $1000. All of them still work fine but it's collecting dust sitting next to my tv. With the advent of mp3, I listen on my iPhone or computer. In my truck I listen to the radio or my phone.

I think when I buy my first house I will be get into more higher end stereo shit but mostly for my blu rays.