Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
KILZ FILLZ

Is this cable something I can easily purchase??

just looks like a standard cable to me, just search ebay man,some chinese dude probably has a shed ful of them

Forget about ebay, head to the local goodwill or thrift store. That is where I always get that shit cause new people are trying to charge like 30 bucks for a cell phone charger when they are 0.99 at the goodwill where they have bins full of em.

I think I might have that cable, I will go check my box of cables that I keep in storage/ lol

thrift stores where I live are filled with old clothes that smell like urine or dead people, we dont really have a good culture of old stores in my town, just shit ones hence the internet is where I go for most stuff like this.

i haven't seen any here at work yet, surprisingly.

You should be able to pick one up easily man, internet, local shops. If I was still working I'd send you one, used to work with fucking hundreds of boxes of that shit. Power cables, HDMI, VGA, DVI.. So many cables.

i work in computer retail, we would call that a 2 prong power adapter cable, and i have prolly 30 in a box right here, remember that with ALL cables the markup is insane, its where all our margin is, we pay 80 cents for a 6 foot HDMI and sell it for 10.99 and still come across looking like the heroes cause we are still beating best buy by 2 dollars. pretty much if someone comes in and says its too much and is about to leave we have to mark it down to get the sale, within reason.

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now