RIP Macho Man Randy Savage

!@#$%

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 79
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

when i was growing up i wasn't really into wrestling. i do remember i went to 1 of their shows for a friends birthday, and that the Legion of Doom was there.. but -- even though I paid no attention it isn't like you could have went around not hearing about Macho Man. This saddens me, for some reason much more than Michael Jackson.

yeah macho man didn't fuck little boys so it's easier to feel bad

steroids + breathing improperly whenever on camera = heart attack

poor guy

Dude was a classic, but I remember him making me feel crazy uncomfortable when you saw him around women outside of wrestling.

I do remember seeing something Yahoo connecting this and football players of the same generation all dying young.

RIP Savage Motherfucker

• 1 month later...

somehow this guy died of natural causes.

in a crash.

:haha: pretty savage.

An autopsy revealed that wrestling great Randy "Macho Man" Savage died from heart disease and not from any injury sustained in his May 20 car crash.

The St. Petersburg Medical Examiner's Office found that the 58-year-old had an enlarged heart with hardened coronary arteries. He became unresponsive while driving his Jeep Wrangler on a Florida highway in May and crashed into a tree. While the auto accident left minor cuts and bruises, the heart problems were the official cause of death of the wrestler.

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/post/Autopsy-reveals-Randy-8216-Macho-Man-8217-Sa?urn=top-wp159

autopsy_reveals_randy_macho_man_savage_died_of_natural_causes.jpg

oh yeah.

somehow this guy died of natural causes.

in a crash.

:haha: pretty savage.

An autopsy revealed that wrestling great Randy "Macho Man" Savage died from heart disease and not from any injury sustained in his May 20 car crash.

The St. Petersburg Medical Examiner's Office found that the 58-year-old had an enlarged heart with hardened coronary arteries. He became unresponsive while driving his Jeep Wrangler on a Florida highway in May and crashed into a tree. While the auto accident left minor cuts and bruises, the heart problems were the official cause of death of the wrestler.

oh yeah.

This is weird...I saw a car crash into a stop sign this morning, then someone said something to me like "Now all I need to do is find Macho Man Savage" at the check cashing place about an hour ago. To which I said "He's dead, dude..."

Then I read this. What the fuck?