USA Nov/Dec 2011

Mauler5150

Well nigras, I ended up getting engaged just recently and the honeymoon will be a trip to good old USA for 20 days of mayhem. So far the itinerary in my head is saying NY -> FL -> Vegas -> LA/SF then back home to Oz.

So what do you cats recommend that I should see while I am there?

• Like 1

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Cheers for all the congrats.

Got to go to Dehli first to have the wedding. Shit is going to be off the chain.

I have read many of hte travel advice threads that are on here over the years to these very places, and perhas it is that many personalities from this very site have made me want to see what all these places have to offer.

Its either do this now, or go somewhere nice and tropical, but the woman wants to see the States while we have enough time away from our jobs. Anyway I am sure that I will come back with some more definitive plans going forward, and I will definitely have to meet up with some of you from here at some point in my journey.