Judgement Day - SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY!

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2011/05/19/may-21-end-of-the-world_n_863938.html?page=1

"For example, he says, certain numbers repeat in the Bible along with particular themes. The number five means "atonement." Ten means "completeness." Seventeen is "heaven."

"Christ hung on the cross April 1, 33 A.D.," he says. "Now go to April 1 of 2011 A.D., and that's 1,978 years."

If you multiply that number by 365.2422 -- the number of days in the solar calendar -- it equals 722,449. And if you add 51 (the number of days between April 1 and May 21) to that number, it equals 722,500.

Multiply five by ten by 17 to equal 850, and multiply 850 by 850 and the result is the same: 722,500.

That’s just one example."

is it just me or does the last part not make any sense? what is 850 significant to?

No one knows about that day or hour, not even the angels in heaven, nor the Son, but only the Father. Matthew 24:36

[

and this is more true than any of that bullshit coincidental mathematics.

from deadmau5's wall:

And we have returned ... victorious! and with an epic tale to boot!

Meowingtons and I were sitting around the house one fine thursday night, when we received word that the rapture was upon us... "FUCK THAT SHIT" said meowingtons, and from then on, it was business. In order to save the world... apparently the rapture had to follow daylight savings time, so we felt it was safe to assume Australia would be the first to get owned... so we had planned on getting up early on friday so we could get to australia in time to nip it in the ass right then and there... but then meowingtons had a better idea... so we decided to head into space and meet that motherfucker before it even hit the solar system. Meowingtons strapped on his kitty jetpack... because he cant fly like me.

Anyways... we land on some fucked up MS paint piece of shit looking planet outside out galaxy to intercept this rapture shit, and off in the distance we could hear the booming footsteps of a veloci-rapture!!! SCARY times! Meowingtons wasnt up for any shit... so he immediately crafted an epic sword for us out of some moon rocks and some other shit... i wasnt really paying attention.

So the veloci-rapture gets all up in our face n starts talking shit... so meowingtons bit him in the right in the fuckin face... was the best shit ever. It was hard for me to even land a good swing of my awesome sword on it because i was laughing to hard. Anyway... we fought for a bit... the thing had lazers and shot out this weird blue shit that we had to keep dodging. but other than that, the battle was getting pretty routine and predictable and felt like it was getting a bit drawn out... so meowingtons goes in to finish him off or whatever because his HP was low... and meowingtons figured he could pull a falcon punch outta the bag to finish the job... and he did... but it still had like 4hp left.

I think the veloci-rapture pretty much knew he was fucked... so he tried to talk his way out of it... we didnt care much for that, so meowingtons and i just severed his limbs and and disemboweled him... the best part was when meowingtons wore his liver like a hat... i couldnt stop laughing, i wish i got a pic of that.

anyway, after we were done gloating and high fiving eachother... we figured we should probably head home coz lindsey was making that awesome stir fry shit that night and we didnt want to miss it.

point is... we fuckin smoked the veloci-rapture. No need to thank us, we just cant have the tour cancelled coz of some shit talking veloci-rapture idiot

You just listen to the words of DrueDown & take his advice on a dark & stormy night when the lightning is crashing, the thunder rolling & the rain falling in sheets as thick as lead. Just remember what Drue does when the Earth quakes, the poison arrows fall from the sky & the pillars of heaven shake. Yeah, Drue looks that big old storm right in the eye & he says: Gimme your best shot pal, I can take it!