Judgement Day - SATURDAY! SATURDAY! SATURDAY!

count chocula

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 249
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So i had a fucked dream, thanks to the media.

I was looking at the clouds and noticed that they formed the American Eagle. Then they formed what it looked like, the anti-chirst. I was taking pictures of the clouds and my camera shows a quick preview of what i took, each preview had the devil in the sky and fire was forming each time i was taking pictures.

Alll of a sudden, grass, sticks and leaves started to spiral and formed a human being, that started attacking me with a shovel that popped out of no where!!!!

So i fought back but after the first blow i woke up.

Pretty much.

Im at work and some old guy had me going today.

He goes:

"I was watching the news the other day about judgement day and they said it was suppose to end today at 6:00. Obiously, u cant time the end of the world at 6:66, but u can time it at 6:06:06, so make sure you u time it correctly.

I didnt pay attention whether it was central time, or pacific time, so time will vary when the world ends"

hahaha.

He went on and on.

So i had a fucked dream, thanks to the media.

I was looking at the clouds and noticed that they formed the American Eagle. Then they formed what it looked like, the anti-chirst. I was taking pictures of the clouds and my camera shows a quick preview of what i took, each preview had the devil in the sky and fire was forming each time i was taking pictures.

Alll of a sudden, grass, sticks and leaves started to spiral and formed a human being, that started attacking me with a shovel that popped out of no where!!!!

So i fought back but after the first blow i woke up.

dude i had a dream about it too. i was outside and i kept checking the time. it was 6:02 last time i checked and i was just like YESSS!!!! haha lol

Are all of us sinners supposed to die today? I thought this was just the day when Jesus comes back and brings all his devote brainwashed and mildly retarded followers up to heaven to escape the apocalypse? Leaving all us sinners to suffer while the planet turns to hell.

I hope Jesus rented a big enough bus.

Are all of us sinners supposed to die today? I thought this was just the day when Jesus comes back and brings all his devote brainwashed and mildly retarded followers up to heaven to escape the apocalypse? Leaving all us sinners to suffer while the planet turns to hell.

I hope Jesus rented a big enough bus.

Actually us sinners have a few hours left according to them.

I'm kind of pissed off this dude on Staten Island spent all his money on this nonsense.

He could have hooked me up and well, I would have done much more productive shit with the money(for myself). Than putting up billboards and trying to sell his lousy book.