Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Newer Bigger Better

hey east bay area people

Buffalo bills brewery in Hayward is giving away free beer and food from 530 to 730. Today. Sorry for the late notice and dedicated thread but my phones gonna die soon and I don't feel like pming / facebooking all of you.

I wish you could tag all of you fags.

El verdugo

Rush

Lilist

50milz

shai

Okay see you there maybe. Well ill be here I'm already drinking.

I've been in East Bay for 3 months now and haven't kicked it with ONE fellow oontzer.

But I guess that's what happens when you don't really tell anyone.

I've been in East Bay for 3 months now and haven't kicked it with ONE fellow oontzer.

But I guess that's what happens when you don't really tell anyone.

Yea, you probably need to tag it on a wall somewhere and post it in day in pics.:lol:

They changed it to East Bay after Cal State Hayward didnt work.

Hahah I could continue this rant forEVER.

Yea Hayward is definitely East Bay.

You still haven't really given a good reason why its not.

Soup is trying to. Argue for the sake of arguing. He's daoing. Hes apparently still butthurt that I said 925 isn't east bay, and that only people from the 925 think that. Everyone else just calls it the valley, which I said probably 3 years ago.

Dude needs a serious hug.

It was awesome btw. Rush showed up. Verdugo did not I don't think or else rush would of showed me him.

I remember Soup complaining that foiling the Times Square bombing plot wasn't something to be thankful for.

I said the FBI foiled their own bomb plot, which they did. It would be like if you gave a child a gun, then took it away from him before he killed somebody, then ran an article in the paper about how you're a god damn hero.

And make that a squirt gun because the bomb wasnt even real.

And I dont even care where Hayward is. All i know is you dont see people in Oakland saying "East Bay Weeee!" like you do in Hayward, or Tracy. It hurts them something awful to say "nawl." I'll be more respectful of the opinions and feelings of fellow compatriots of the internoodle.

And make that an unstable child who would be prone to violence regardless and would have sought out that "squirt gun" somewhere else...

but br0 really lets just compare our prop pointz n put this 2 rest

shyt looks like i won lemme thank god n my moms but not my pops n also lemme thank 2pac

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now