hey east bay area people

Buffalo bills brewery in Hayward is giving away free beer and food from 530 to 730. Today. Sorry for the late notice and dedicated thread but my phones gonna die soon and I don't feel like pming / facebooking all of you.

I wish you could tag all of you fags.

El verdugo

Rush

Lilist

50milz

shai

Okay see you there maybe. Well ill be here I'm already drinking.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

Soup is trying to. Argue for the sake of arguing. He's daoing. Hes apparently still butthurt that I said 925 isn't east bay, and that only people from the 925 think that. Everyone else just calls it the valley, which I said probably 3 years ago.

Dude needs a serious hug.

It was awesome btw. Rush showed up. Verdugo did not I don't think or else rush would of showed me him.

I said the FBI foiled their own bomb plot, which they did. It would be like if you gave a child a gun, then took it away from him before he killed somebody, then ran an article in the paper about how you're a god damn hero.

And make that a squirt gun because the bomb wasnt even real.

And I dont even care where Hayward is. All i know is you dont see people in Oakland saying "East Bay Weeee!" like you do in Hayward, or Tracy. It hurts them something awful to say "nawl." I'll be more respectful of the opinions and feelings of fellow compatriots of the internoodle.

Soup is trying to. Argue for the sake of arguing. He's daoing. Hes apparently still butthurt that I said 925 isn't east bay, and that only people from the 925 think that. Everyone else just calls it the valley, which I said probably 3 years ago.

Dude needs a serious hug.

It was awesome btw. Rush showed up. Verdugo did not I don't think or else rush would of showed me him.

I was there. I didn't see rush there tho. I was there with a coworker. I was probably the only one under 30 not wearing a cap or having gauged ears.