PLANKING

Jakro

This smacks of another media invented "phenomenon" that doesn't actually exist in real life.

Dude got drunk and fell off a balcony while trying to pose for the camera, now all of a sudden it's the "hot new craze that all the kids are into".

NEWS PEOPLE.

'Planking' has been around for months before it blew up on the news with that kids death. Fox News didn't make this up.

In fact when I first saw it people just referred to it as 'getting horizontal' then some dickheads decided to make it into 'planking'.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Though it is now biggest in Australia, it is an English - some would say, quintessentially English - creation.

It began 14 years ago with a pair of bored kids. Gary Clarkson, then 15, and his friend Christian Langdon, 12,

would perform the plank in public places, amusing one another and baffling onlookers.

Read more: http://www.smh.com.au/technology/technology-news/planking--the-pair-who-started-it-14-years-ago-20110517-1eqzp.html#ixzz1MlDvmsx7

Australians are some simple ass people, i predict planking is going to wipe out 15% of their population.

ARENT YOU THAT JAYO FELONY GUY WHO WANTED ME TO GO TO CHAPZ SO WE COULD FIGHT BRAH. COZ IF IT IS I HEARD YOU GOT THE SHIT KICKED OUT OF YOU AND PUT TO SLEEP IN THE MIDDLE OF THE ROAD LOL

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...