PLANKING

Jakro

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 148
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I think humans have run out of shit to do.

This.

Could go really into detail, but not in the mood.

This shit is retarted though, went into work and told everyone about it, 2 days later 3 people came in with pictures of them doing it.

:rolleyes:

http://www.tmz.com/2011/07/08/rapper-xzibit-planking-racist-racism-slavery-twitter-bieber-chris-brown-rosario-dawson-internet-crazy-prank/

It's the latest craze taking over the Internet -- lying face down in bizarre places, stiff as wood -- but rapper Xzibit is leading a new charge AGAINST "planking" ... claiming the practice has RACIST roots.

0708_slave_ship_rosario_getty_jkl

Xzibit took to his Twitter recently, claiming, "Planking is THE dumbest sh*t ever. Planking was a way to transport slaves on ships during the slave trade, its not funny. Educate yourselves."

The rapper adds, "Dont get it twisted. I care less where your dumb asses lay face down and take pictures of the sh*t, I'm just telling you where it came from."

It's all probably news to Katy Perry, Demi Moore, Rosario Dawson (above), Chris Brown, and Justin Bieber -- who have ALL posted pics of themselves online ... looking board.

So we gotta ask ...

UPDATE: Xzibit just tweeted re: TMZ: "Wow. They are trying to make me the Al Sharpton of planking. #news?"