anything rolling through St. Louis

wyze(RIP)

ham aware kuhr gime bozo gets axel

Nice bench. if evry one posted quality like this then toys would have to actually improve.........................................................................................................

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• 1 month later...

you talking about the ones with the Holms? or the ones with the Dive Zeam Reaf?

the ones with the Holms probably will move eventually, but will rust for a min. the Dive Zeam Reaf ones have been sitting since 2010, whenever the last time they were in town. They'll move eventually, but they'll sit for a long long time first.

you talking about the ones with the Holms? or the ones with the Dive Zeam Reaf?

the ones with the Holms probably will move eventually, but will rust for a min. the Dive Zeam Reaf ones have been sitting since 2010, whenever the last time they were in town. They'll move eventually, but they'll sit for a long long time first.

I meant those ridgy GACX's w/ the Hence/Must & the Revok...have you seen them move, or have they just been sittin?

I meant those ridgy GACX's w/ the Hence/Must & the Revok...have you seen them move, or have they just been sittin?

if they do move, it's real rare. the revok came from the west coast, the Hence Must cars were painted there. it's 1 single line all pressed between a bunch of overgrowth, and all that stuff is near the end where the tracks run out. it's the only place i've ever seen those pieces, if they move, they'd go to one other spot, and i've never seen them there. they just sit from what i know.

if they do move, it's real rare. the revok came from the west coast, the Hence Must cars were painted there. it's 1 single line all pressed between a bunch of overgrowth, and all that stuff is near the end where the tracks run out. it's the only place i've ever seen those pieces, if they move, they'd go to one other spot, and i've never seen them there. they just sit from what i know.

That's what i thought, thanks.

Good thread, keep it up!

• 2 weeks later...