I cant stop masturbating to this girl I'm lurking on the internets

Soup

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 102
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I fall in love with a new girl every three days. Last week it was Jenna Marbles, then it was Gillian Jacobs, then Allison Brie, today it's this girl:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZqzpfCgoeXo&feature=player_embedded

I cant keep making threads so Ima turn this into a thread about who the last person you masturbated to was.

Hahahah noooo just kidding. But this girl's dope.

i came in here to see what the title was changed from, but it was the original title.

Shaking_head.gif

any link soup posts from now on is suspect because of the whole trying to make the 'next social network thing' thing.

I felt good about having the last post in that thread.

so many better/ hotter girls to fap to on youtube....

ex.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=pJpjrvnqNTk

I love how Suds here actually thinks theres masturbating going on in this thread, even after acknowledging the lack of fappable material.

And not to bump an old thread or anything but the Ch0 revamp is still a good idea. I dont understand why people were like, "Look at this guy pandering to me and trying to develop a new web design with all the features I asked for. What a fucking idiot." I dropped the idea but for two days work that website was pretty rad. Even made a video chatroom and profile pages with pictures and twitter-style post streams.

I love how Suds here actually thinks theres masturbating going on in this thread, even after acknowledging the lack of fappable material.

And not to bump an old thread or anything but the Ch0 revamp is still a good idea. I dont understand why people were like, "Look at this guy pandering to me and trying to develop a new web design with all the features I asked for. What a fucking idiot." I dropped the idea but for two days work that website was pretty rad. Even made a video chatroom and profile pages with pictures and twitter-style post streams.

I don't actually think that br0

• 3 weeks later...