Mother Gives 8 yr old Botox

SMdoubleXL

NBB, since when do you draw lines in the sand about inappropriate humor? (Or attempts at it?)

it's the really bad attempts to be edgy. they are annoying. like most of the responses in the gennifer thread.

"WHY DONT YOU JUST SUCK MY DICK LOLOLOLOLOL"

i hate bad humor. if you make a funny joke about fucking kids im with you. but a bad joke about fucking kids or anything in general is unbearable...

What's the best thing about fucking thirty six year olds who use botox?

There's thirty of them .

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i don't understand what the problem is here.. age 8 is the year when kids are the cutest.. before they hit their teen years and get all fugly...she is just trying to preserve the adorableness of her child for years to come. if anything we should be thanking the mother.. one less butterface.

it's the really bad attempts to be edgy. they are annoying. like most of the responses in the gennifer thread.

"WHY DONT YOU JUST SUCK MY DICK LOLOLOLOLOL"

i hate bad humor. if you make a funny joke about fucking kids im with you. but a bad joke about fucking kids or anything in general is unbearable...

judge judy ass nigga. stfu.

284-GL2708Judge-Judy.jpg

• Like 1

See, that's because your post was a logical fallacy.

She's going to look stretched and contrived in a few years if this keeps up, just like old people who get their monthly injections. No one is gonna be gunning to slow dance with that in middle school.

its really fucked though. I work in a salon in which one of the girls has botox 'parties' one day a week.

We clown the clowns all the time, because it is very apparent who is coming through the door for botox.

Botox has an actual place in medicine.

But to take advantage of it, fucks you up.

After prolonged use, the only way I can describe it is like steroids for the face.

Eventully you get what we call the 'frankenstein bulge' on the forehead/eyebrows. Its like a speed bump right above your eyes.It is also very hardened tissue. There is a place on your face, in the cheek area,, called the 'triangle', it is like the bermuda triangle, because it is absolutely forbidden to inject there, for fear of nerve paralysis.

I cant imagine what this girl is going to look like by 20. Hopefully CPS gets involved. because in all honesty, I believe this is a form of child abuse. I wouldnt be surprised if soon, a story comes out about CPS getting involved.

Pageant Mom Defends Giving 8-Year-Old Botox and ‘Virgin Waxes

When a child smiles and flashes a couple of dimples, people usually comment on how adorable they look.

But when you are the eight-year-old daughter of a pageant mum, even the most endearing imperfection cannot be tolerated.

California mum Kerry Campbell has come under fire after admitting she injects her young daughter Britney with Botox to get rid of 'wrinkles' that appear on the girl's face when she smiles.

article-1386312-0C05AAB200000578-448_468x286.jpg

article-1386312-0C05A90500000578-246_468x286.jpg

In a shocking example of how far some competitive parents will go in the name of pageant success, Kerry also waxes her daughter's upper legs in case she hits puberty and any 'fluffy hair' starts to appear.

Experts said the child is now at risk of long-lasting psychological problems because of the beauty treatments.

Kerry, a part-time beautician who also administers Botox on herself, claimed she only gives her daughter the treatment because when they were applying for pageants, her child asked her for it.

article-1386312-0C05AA9D00000578-247_468x286.jpg

'We were getting into the pageants. I knew she was complaining about her face, having wrinkles, and things like that. When I brought it up to Britney she was all for it,' she told Good Morning America.

'She had watched me do it before. So when we first did it she was fine with it.'

When they spot 'wrinkles', Kerry gives her daughter five injections in three different locations on Britney's face.

Kerry would not comment on where she buys the expensive treatment from, saying only that she had 'a trusted source where I get it. He is a behind-the-scene doctor.'

'The few times that we did it, it would lessen the lines,' said Kerry. 'They wouldn't completely disappear, she's a kid. And we don't do so much to where it's going to make a big difference. Just on the lines.'

Kerry also admitted to waxing her daughter in the name of pageant success.

'They call it little fluffy hair,' she said. 'They get judged on all that stuff. It's a tough world, the pageant world, I'm telling you. The kids are harsh.'

Eight-year-old Britney added: 'I just don't think it's ladylike to have hair on your legs. I did that one time. It was super, super hard. It hurts.

Asked if she would like to be waxed again, the child quickly said: 'No.'

Experts said Kerry was at serious risk of damaging her daughter for life, both physically and psychologically.

Psychiatrist Dr. Charles Sophy said: 'When I first heard this story, I think my initial reaction is to be a little bit in disbelief, and a little bit horrified. There's a lot of psychological damage that can be caused.'

The girl's mother, however, insists she is a good mother and says she is not doing anything that other pageant mums would not do.

'I got influenced by some of the mums when we went to one of the pageants,' she said. They were telling me about the lines on her face. A lot of the mums are giving their kids Botox. It happens.

'I have a normal child. It's not breaking her spirit. She's happy. She runs around. She's smart.

'I'm a great mother. I've taken care of her by myself my whole life and nobody can really tell me what I'm doing is wrong. Because it's me. I live in my shoes. And she lives in hers. She's a happy kid and that's the bottom line.'

article-1386312-0C05AA3C00000578-604_233x353.jpg

Britney added: 'It hurts sometimes. It makes me nervous. But I get used to it.

'My friends think it's cool I have all the treatments and they want to be like me. I check every night for wrinkles, when I see some I want more injections. They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much.'

Fluffy hair is HOT...MS PAINT TO SEE WHAT SHE LOOKS LIKE IN 10 Years