Mother Gives 8 yr old Botox

SMdoubleXL

Re: Pageant Mom Defends Giving 8-Year-Old Botox and ‘Virgin Waxes

"They used to hurt, but now I don't cry that much."

Wow. And the mum is convinced she's doing nothing wrong. Someone take the kid away, it's already too fucking late. She's going to end up just as much of a dead shit as her mother.

Some people should be sterilized so they simply can't reproduce. Child beauty pageants are ridiculous.

EDIT: Didn't realise this wasn't the original thread :/

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 75
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

you want to feel wierd about 8 year olds? watch the shows on the style channel about the pageant girls whose moms are all probably injecting this shit backstage and are for sure taking life too seriously. i get so anxious over producing wood i only watch with mild interest

it was a hoax.

The Sun paid her only $200

damn, this bitch comes really effin cheap.

Did you hear about the pageant mom who allegedly gave Botox injections to her 8-year-old daughter? The "Good Morning America" story about her was shared on Facebook more than 46,000 times! Horrified? So was I. But we can now breathe easy--it was all a hoax. The Southern California mother told TMZ that the British tabloid The Sun gave her $200 to concoct the story. Searches on Yahoo! for "botox mom" are up 400 percent since yesterday. People have taken to Twitter and Facebook to denounce the tale-telling mother. Some say they're experiencing déjà vu. The controversy brings back memories of "balloon boy," a 2009 publicity stunt where a family pretended their son was caught in a floating gas-air balloon.

She can barely string a sentence together. Glad you posted the text version so I could actually see what was going on :lol:

She's probably umad that so many people got upset and now she's claiming that it's a hoax, someone should test the kids face somehow.