On the hunt: estate sale, yard sale, garage sale, thrift store

KILZ FILLZ

Anyone else fuck with these?

Hit up a couple estate sales in the last few months. Only thing I've picked up is a some super dope glazed wine glasses for this chick I'm seeing.

Seen a bunch of rad furniture but theyve been asking way too much.

Haven't done a yard or garage sale in a bit. Usually a good spot to grab some decent tools on the cheap tho.

I tend to look for art, tools, knives, fishing shit, random weird shit, and ALWAYS go thru all the vinyl just in case....

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

I dig em. Check the estatesales.net site and then when you go to sales get on the email list. Everything goes to fifty percent off after noon the last day of the sale so if you see something you want that you think no one else will snap up then hold out and come back.

The very beginning and the very end are the most interesting times, funny to see the pros doing there thing like resellers and all that. Funny to think of people making a living being like music resellers.

Garage sales are totally different than estate sales but are worth while as well.

I am super picky about what I will get, do not want to end up with too much crap.

Getting into auctions is some other shit, I have known some people that have made serious money doing that. As in that is all they do and they have families and house payments and shit type money.

I dropped by a estate sale today but the poster of a rabbi blessing a bunch of rockets for some act of military aggression by the Israeli state was enough to make me walk out the door.

• Like 1

this is my favorite time of year... estate and garage sales are really fun.. i get a lot of useable paint from old houses and some collectible cans as well. plus you neevr know what kinda shit you might find...ie this

techniski.jpg

techniski off season ski trainer... kinda like an old skateboard collectable thingy...

brand new in box.. dont knwo what ill do with it but prolly get hurt...

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I am into woodworking and I go to all kinds of sales where ever I go. In the woodworking community, most of the stuff you buy for tools is from these. Very few people actually buy everything brand new. Usually you end up with stuff new and old.

I rarely see anything that looks like it belongs on the oontz. Mostly it is just junk.

• 2 months later...