Destruction League. State Of Emergency

DETO

also. it's a 14 year old kid. you're asking grown-ass adults to harass a 14 year old? talk to his parents. you're just going to in turn get tons of people in trouble if his parents are wise in any sort of way. blocked numbers ain't blocked no more if a local district gets a warrant, hence, putting 12oz members on blast. awesome.

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.

If my son was 11 I would let him have a cell phone, just a cheap pay as you go with no camera etc, purely for the fact that I could get hold of him if he was out.

luckily he is only 6 so donthave to worry about that, but he does have an ipod touch.

Although I am glad I have a son andd not daughters, man the worry of having your lil girl out in that environment is just mad. I sense Hater will either go bald or grey as soon as they hit puberty!

Probably very true. I think a lot has to do with how you raise your kids though. If their smart and you're open and honest with them hopefully they make the right decisions. Otherwise my nephew is the perfect age to beat the shit out of anyone that fucks with them. Unless he grows up to be a pussy. Then I'll be forced to hit the kid with my car.

LAOinterrogation_room_.jpg

after a really long night of swimming and running i was picked up in brooklyn. this kid will not answer his damn phone. the guys down here were nice enough to let me keep my phone till i contacted the kid so i could "draw up more charges" they said. meanwhile i used the opportunity to show you the room ive been siting in for close to 8 hours. i'll update as the night progresses. i will continue to call till i get through.

• Like 2