Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
Sign in to follow this  
earmuffs

Cops Shoot Pirate

http://www.myfoxdfw.com/dpps/news/unusual/nebraska-police-shoot-sword-wielding-pirate-dpgonc-20110506-bb_13089299

OMAHA, Neb. – Omaha police say they shot a man dressed as a pirate who menaced them with a sword.

A police news release says officers encountered 38-year-old Jonathan Martis at a home in southeast Omaha where they had been dispatched to investigate a disturbance Thursday evening.

The officers told Martis to drop the sword but he refused.

Police say an officer fired at Martis with a stun gun but it appeared to have no effect. Martis approached the officers, still holding the sword, so an officer opened fire and shot him.

Omaha television station KETV says Martis is in stable condition at Creighton University Medical Center.

i read it as maced them with a sword, which would have been infinitely better had he rigged a sword to distribute mace. fuck da police n alla dat

I wonder if its the same pirate i once seen on cops harassing a crowd lol

Look at how pathetic these techniques are to stop a suspect

From "sir drop your weapon" to "We're gonna tase you" to "fuck it let's shoot him."

That should be the LAST resort, and only if this guy has already shot at them

For crying outloud he wasn't even on a boat so they shoulda known it was a hoax from the get go

Don't they have nightsticks for shit like this? Or bean bag guns??

Ya evidently those hundreds of thousands of dollars spent on "non-lethal suppression techniques" are really getting put to good use.

yet if they would have tazed him br0, it would have people shitting bricks

people shoot pirates get over it.

List your immediate family members beginning with cousins in a loud clear voice because he's probably related.

please, please , please... thread tiltle change to what I actually read it as...

Register for a 12ozProphet forum account or sign in to comment

You need to be a forum member in order to comment. Forum accounts are separate from shop accounts.

Create an account

Register to become a 12ozProphet forum member.

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this