UA test...

skeoh87

Nah ive got a good marriage. Just didn't think about it all prior. Been getting a little paranoid and anxious though. So whats the concensus? Drink water and exercise? Test myself at the end of the week? Not feeling like its wise to stress and stress about it so im just gonna do it. Any objections?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

i tried marijuana once, honestly ruined my chance at amounting to anything in life. Not to mention the physical damage it did to my body

3396982505_6e77263d9b.jpg

drink a shitload of cranberry juice and quit making it out like a night of gettin high is gonna ruin your life.

MARIJUANA IS A GATEWAY DRUG THAT LEADS TO COCAINE AND AMPHETAMINE ABUSE BRAHHH

A night of getting high can ruin your life. Let me fucking tell you ahha Fuck probation and DOC and all that shit. And anyone who says weed isn't a gateway drug is a fucking moron.

I've heard the argument that weed has a bad rap as a gateway drug and alcohol is the real culprit because it lowers inhibitions, prompting people to try physically addictive drugs etc...it just so happens that most people who smoke weed also drink alcohol, which has led to it being labeled as a gateway drug, because alcohol isn't considered an illegal narcotic.

I don't know if I subscribe to that exact stance, but I don't really consider weed a gateway drug. There have to be other factors in play, anything from alcohol, looking for a stronger high, just being in an environment around lots of drugs, and so on...

Most everyone who knows me definitely wouldn't peg me as a moron, but you can if you like.

I've heard the argument that weed has a bad rap as a gateway drug and alcohol is the real culprit because it lowers inhibitions, prompting people to try physically addictive drugs etc...it just so happens that most people who smoke weed also drink alcohol, which has led to it being labeled as a gateway drug, because alcohol isn't considered an illegal narcotic.

I don't know if I subscribe to that exact stance, but I don't really consider weed a gateway drug. There have to be other factors in play, anything from alcohol, looking for a stronger high, just being in an environment around lots of drugs, and so on...

Most everyone who knows me definitely wouldn't peg me as a moron, but you can if you like.

How many people did coke before weed? By definition, weed is a gateway drug. I've done every drug in the fucking book /notproud and I can honestly say that WEED was always a segway when trying something new. Yeah, alcohol does play a part as well.

I faked doing coke before I smoked weed. It was 7th grade and we used to scrape chalk with our protractors, then cut it up into lines and actually snort it. That's what we did when we had "indoor recess" due to rain. It was a small crew of us and we always tried to break it up as even as possible. Sometimes another classmate would walk up and say "can I try" and one of us would be the nice guy and give him a line. We were practically roadies for Motley Crue at 12.

Thanks Crockett and Tubbs!

Crockett-Tubbs-miami-vice-784342_268_400.jpg

After we snorted it, we'd go back and look at the National Geographic collection for tits.

In hindsight, this all explains an insane amount about my previous adult years.

How many people did coke before weed? By definition, weed is a gateway drug. I've done every drug in the fucking book /notproud and I can honestly say that WEED was always a segway when trying something new. Yeah, alcohol does play a part as well.

I hear you, I dunno I just hesitate to classify it as a gateway drug across the board...environment is obviously a huge factor, i.e. who or what you're around.

I can count the drugs I do/have done on one hand or so, and yes I suppose if I hadn't started smoking weed first I wouldn't have done all of them. However, there are certain drugs, like heroin or meth, that I would never touch regardless of the role weed played.

Email%20signature%20300.jpg

Hell yeah. When I was younger and my great grandpa died we inherited, on top of a shitload of money, the WHOLE entire national geographic series. All the way back to the first issue. EVERY FUCKING ISSUE. I myself looked for african boobies as well.

I hear you, I dunno I just hesitate to classify it as a gateway drug across the board...environment is obviously a huge factor, i.e. who or what you're around.

I can count the drugs I do/have done on one hand or so, and yes I suppose if I hadn't started smoking weed first I wouldn't have done all of them. However, there are certain drugs, like heroin or meth, that I would never touch regardless of the role weed played.

YUR MISSIN' OUT BRO!

Hell yeah. When I was younger and my great grandpa died we inherited the WHOLE entire national geographic series. All the way back to the first issue. EVERY FUCKING ISSUE. I myself looked for african boobies as well.

The most popular one was the one about Nevada. They had a topless burlesque dancer with pasties on her nipples. Every boy in my class knew the binder of that issue, and when it rained, it was a dash to the shelf to find it. Kids hid it, put it in their desks, but I don't know if anyone ever stole it. But yeah, it was the only "non native" boob shot and actually had real sex appeal. It wasn't some saggy boobs and bones through lips shit.

OP took all the shit talking in remarkable stride. seriously though if i knew my job did UA at random i would even consider eating or smoking herb especially if i had a somewhat "established life"

and for the record the first time i did yay i was in fact buying a q of green so yeah..theres that. i think it has more to do with whether or not you have a dependent personality. you either like the shit or you don't(any drug)

To the person who was talking about how probation teaches you how to do real drugs: that is very true. Last year when I first got on probation/in counseling I did really good being sober. then I got tired of it. then I started kickin' it with some "known" writers and decided to dabble with some hard drugs to FIT IN, Br0! then I just went overboard and started doing a lot and said fuck friends haha. I always peed clean though! 4 months sober on the 16th of this month /popspillsveryrarely

Ive done more yay then weed because of the 3 day detox instead of the unsureness of weeds' detox period due to all the fucking variables, but i always feel terrible afterwards. Never ends up being good. Plus its fucking expensive. I get so paranoid though after my comedowns about the consequences and implications from whatever drug im using could have on where im at in life, i end up just driving myself nuts. Maybe its just the pressures of my job that don't allow me to enjoy the highs and not worry about anything afterwards. Talk about a buzzkill.

If your system was completely clean and that was all you had, plus considering you sound thin, only a few days. THC can stay in your body for up to a montjh or so, but that takes time to store up that much. Starve yourself for a couple days and do some cardio, that way youll burn into fat reserves, but again, i wouldnt really sweat it. I'm a little overweight and would be able to pass a UA after 3-4 days after smoking one joint, considering I was completely clean before that. Just stop smoking it if you are worried about it.

4 months sober on the 16th of this month /popspillsveryrarely

Didn't you just post in another thread how you got fucked up on pills and were rubbing on your boss' titties over the weekend? props.... I guess everybody has a different interpretation of "sober" but I would imagine that if you take pills (to get fucked up) you are by definition not sober. Just saying.

and @OP - if doing drugs makes you stress about hitting rock bottom fucking your families situation up don't do drugs until you're in a better financial position and/or not putting your job at risk

/end thread