UA test...

skeoh87

Im in a bind and need some feedback. Last night I ate some budbrownies and had one hit of greens. Im not a regular user and this was the first time in a while since i did it. For anyone experienced out here, how long will the thc stay in my body? 155lbs, 5'11. athletic build. Whats some recommendations to get clean faster?

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 67
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Get yourself a detox kit from a pot shop...follow the instructions carefully....the more time between your test and when you got shitfaced the better . . .

THC is in your system for 6 months like I said...so spend $100 bucks on a really good drug test pass...

Or watch the 2nd episode of workaholics...

Oh hey "I knew I had a drug test coming up but decided to use marijuana anyway please help me out cranberry juice what's that I'm not on my period!! should I try to smuggle in urine or maybe vitamin B supplements" thread.

Haven't seen you in a while. Where have you been? You usually make a few appearances a year.

The drug tests are random and I was vibing with my lady last night and chowed on her brownies she made. She's got an mmj card. So now i feel like a fucking retard weighing the consequences of what could happen if i pop hot and im not trying to fuck that up. Just got married, just moved into a nice place. Life is going good and I learned my lesson without having to hit that "rock bottom." So now im trying to clean that shit up asap so my life doesn't come falling apart like some premature 2012. Like I said, im not a regular user but i still dont want to take the chance of leaving it up to time and coming out positive.

Ive been a little busy with setting up life. Learning and living.

Could lose my job, means to provide for my family, place to live...shit would just not be good and I realized after I came down from the high that I am seriously putting not only my way of life in jeopardy but my wife's and my stepdaughters...so yeah i could hit "rock bottom" and then lose everything. Didn't realize that before I ate them...stupid.

i dont understand why people make threads like these when a website like google exists.

HERE:

According to the website of Columbia University's Health Services:

Marijuana itself does not "stay" in your system, but the main chemical in marijuana, THC, does. It fact, it may stay in your system forever because it is stored in fatty tissues of various organs.

Despite being stored in body fat, THC is only detectable for a certain amount of time. Many drug tests, including urine tests, look for 9-carboxy-THC which is the by-product of your body metabolizing the THC in your fat.

Marijuana Detection Times

Frequent users blood drug test (defined as someone who smokes several times per week)

THC: 4-8 hours after smoking

THC by-product: 2 or more weeks after smoking

Frequent users urine drug test

THC by-product: 2 weeks to a month after smoking (3 months for extremely heavy users)

Infrequent users blood drug test

THC: 3-4 hours after smoking

THC by-product: 2-3 days after smoking

Infrequent users urine drug test

THC by-product: up to 10 days after smoking

See the website via the Related Links for more information.

Read more: http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_long_does_marijuana_stay_in_your_system#ixzz1Ln76hGKP

The drug tests are random and I was vibing with my lady last night and chowed on her brownies she made. She's got an mmj card. So now i feel like a fucking retard weighing the consequences of what could happen if i pop hot and im not trying to fuck that up. Just got married, just moved into a nice place. Life is going good and I learned my lesson without having to hit that "rock bottom." So now im trying to clean that shit up asap so my life doesn't come falling apart like some premature 2012. Like I said, im not a regular user but i still dont want to take the chance of leaving it up to time and coming out positive.

Ive been a little busy with setting up life. Learning and living.

I dunno how well this quality of "living" is for you ,

but you sound so paranoid/stressed out i think you might jus be high still.

• Like 1

How is that something you only realize after you come down, and not prior to getting high in the first place?

Your wife also clearly possesses your incredible foresight if she gave you the goods.

Maybe she wants a divorce and this was a way of tricking you into giving her reason to file.

Lotta factors in play here.