ANTS IN MY CRIB MAKIN ME WANNA KILL A MOTHERFUCKER

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

You need to find where their nest is, boiling hot water with borax in it poured over said nest and then put ant powder around the outside of your property. Apparently they won't walk over a chalk line but I've never tried.

You need to find where their nest is, boiling hot water with borax in it poured over said nest and then put ant powder around the outside of your property. Apparently they won't walk over a chalk line but I've never tried.

Nurga, this ain't Jacob's cabin!

Besides, that doesn't work:

Funnily enough the past week I have been getting these motherfuckers on my sink and shit. I stupidly left the sugar container (with lid on) out one day after eating my cereal and then came back from work and the fuckers were everywhere. just squashed the cunts, but tonight I came back and there was a huge trail to my bin so I went and bought some spray to kill the bitches. Its weird as I live on the 2nd floor, but they have been pissing me off for a few days now.

I dont think they will cross a line of borax (as mentioned) or bleach either, but thats no good for carpet..or if you have pets/babies.

Raid always workss, but bay leaves are supposed to really help too.

When we had dogs, a bag of dogfood got infested by ants. After telling somone that I had to buy a new bag.they told me about whole bay leaves..and putting them in with the dogfood.Tried it in the bag to be discarded..and it seemed to work.

i had ants in the place a few months back. initially they only came when it was raining. then slowly but surely they were around (only in the kitchen sink area) all the time. i tried a bunch of the cheap wallgreens ant killing products and none of em worked. im sure they killed some ants but didnt fix the overall problem.

seriously... unless you're totally broke. call a pest control guy. they come through and spray this non-toxic formula everywhere (dude said you could drink it and it'd be fine) and the ants bring it back to the nest and they are totally wiped out in a day or two. had ZERO ants since. costs like 70 bucks. soooooooooooooooooooo worth it.