ANTS IN MY CRIB MAKIN ME WANNA KILL A MOTHERFUCKER

Jackson

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 69
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Boraxo if you are teh hippie. A trip to the local "do it yourself" pesticide store if you are up for it. If you are in a apartment building you need to make sure your neighbors are also on board to exterminate.

They come in more when the weather is unseasonably cold.

Guest Ginger Bread Man

most times, ants are a sign of uncleanliness somewhere in the house (crumbs are enough), after all the critters didn't form a long string for nothing.

Although certainly a unclean home can be a cause of infestation sometimes there are other factors to consider. I have had ants and I keep a pretty clean operation, same with the woman upstairs.

Cleaning can help, but do not get too carried away, you are not going to get rid of all possible food sources for these little fuckers. Do your best and bring in some chemicals, try not to kill your dog or anything in the process.

most times, ants are a sign of uncleanliness somewhere in the house (crumbs are enough), after all the critters didn't form a long string for nothing.

rain brings them in also, if using chemicals wear a dust mask, breathing that stuff in goes to your bloodstream,

peace, love and happiness.

you get that powder shit you can leave around or pour on them... it poisons the queen or some shit then they all just fuck off and die...

or is that wasps?

Although I believe coke to be the answer to much of life's problems.. I don't think its economically viable in this situation nor can I imagine Jackson just letting the ants have at his stash.

Hi Jackson.. Hope all is well(besides the ants) and where the fuck have you been?