yes i'm UMAD

CMF

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I have this friend, dude goes out to bars and clubs all the time, gets loaded and wakes up in strange places with some serious mystery injuries. Always talking about how he 'must have got jumped' or hit with a bottle. I'm like nah dude - after pounding a double Goldschlager on the rocks, you fucking face planted out of nowhere and stumbled away to go sleep it off on the railroad tracks behind the dry cleaners. I seent it bro, what the fuck.

Now I must admit that homeboy has gotten hit a couple times and woken up similarly in the hospital. But to be honest when he would call me asking what happened I always enjoyed the fuck out of retelling and even embellishing in the "tales of last night". Straight up.

Dude has issues. You probably do to.

When I drink I like to find that line where your right on the verge of blacking out at all times. Once the line is found you tiptoe it very carefully for best results. I can do this too well lately. The liver is evil and must be punished... Power drinking!

yea, dudes face will heal..

i don't have any pics, but here's a little story.

a few years ago, i went directly from work to the bar. started drinking jameson on the rocks and pabsts. about 3 hours later my homies like "you want a zanny"? of course i eat it and continue drinking. we leave that spot around 10ish and head to this other bar where a few friends were dj'ing a funk and soul type dance party.. i remember walking in, staying 'what's up' to a few heads and nothing else..

woke up the next day, still in my business atire, but with blood all over my nice white dress shirt. notice a nice lump on the side of my head above my ear and that my eye is swollen. i look in the mirror and see that i have a nice cut on the outer edge of my eye. i'm like "who the fuck punched me"?

Anyways, i go to work and tell me boss that i'm sorry i look a mess. i get on this local message board and start a thread asking who the fuck knocked me out the night before? hours go by and i'm getting all these hipster fucks who act all holier than thou types telling me how sad it is that i don't remember this happening and that i should seek help for my alcoholism an shit.. some time that afternoon, the bartender who works at the bar where the funk n soul party was tells me i face planted into a glass candle holder smashing it into my face, then fell straight backwards smashing my head onto the hard wood floor...

had to be helped walk home, luckily i live across the street and a girl that lived below me had keys to the building and i had left my door unlocked..

I've been punched in the face several times before and swore to god that some one had punched me out... i was pretty ashamed to find out what actually happened..

Last DUI I got I blew .324 and I reverse parallel parked that bitch on the main street without starting a fight or falling over on my face. Lost my licence for a fucking long time though.

Get your drink game up, mate, or give it away and find another hobby.

Hope it heals up quick for you though.

Drunk tank 6 times, tooth chipped from falling into a car, two head gashes, broken nose and face bone and ribs from being punched in the face by 280lb beast, many fights, punch cop in the face go to jail, wake up in a random strangers car, wake up in a bus shack....all in the last year or so. Go me! I win being the most retarded!!byyaaaaaaaaah Don't tell me I have a problem, I'm not THAT retarded that I don't know.