yes i'm UMAD

CMF

yesterday morning i woke up in the hospital, face fucked up to all hell. with a BAC of .307. turns out i have THREE broken face bones. i talked to my friend i was hanging out with that night, he said i was starting shit and i turned around and walked off then face planted the ground. the damage doesnt look like it came from a fall though. looks like someone hit me with a bottle of some sorts.

5693566637_7c7923c397_b.jpg

"HEEEYYY YOOOUUU GUUUUYYYYYSSSSS!!!"

This forum is supported by the 12ozProphet Shop, so go buy a shirt and help support!
This forum is brought to you by the 12ozProphet Shop.
This forum is brought to you by the 12oz Shop.
  • Replies 95
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I work part time at a bar in my neighborhood, a few months ago I watched some dude face plant from half way down a flight of stairs. He just stopped while walking down the stairs and fell face first into the landing. I watched his head bounce off the ground and he immediately went into a seizure /notrannybaltimoremcdonalds.

Luckily one of the other bar tenders is a fire fighter, took good care of him while we waited for the paramedics. This guy ended up in the ICU for 6 days, broke all sorts of shit in his facial, could've been paralyzed and had six different surgeons tell him he should be dead.

I saw the guy a week ago and you wouldn't ever know it happened, hopefully your shit will heal up too.

/yescoolstoorrybra

Man that shit will heal up like nothing ever happened.

I rode my bike full speed into a sign one night and flew face first into that jawn.

My tooth was broken and my lip split open making me look like the predator without his mask.

You couldn't even tell anything happened to me a couple months later.

Go out tonight and celebrate in hopes of a speedy recovery.